1/2 Inch in 2 weeks... Pics, of course! :-)

nakialovesshoes

Slightly OT but which Gro-Aut products are you using and how are you using them? I want up to a half-inch in two weeks too! :grin:

I use everything except for the coconut oil & the supplements. I dilute each of the shampoos & spray it directly to my hair (the cornrows). Then I put an applicator tip on the leave-in & apply it to my hair. Then the next day I oil my scalp with the 3 oils: bringraj, mahabringraj & gro-aut. I mix them all together in one applicator bottle & apply. I love the consistency of the conditioner & can't wait to use it on my hair w/o braids. HTH...

nakialovesshoes

but it looks like the same section of hair in both shots, did i miss something again? thats why I was thinking it was a before and after, all the hilights look exactly the same in the weave and you can see its the same track we're looking at in both shots, just one is blurry. So when i see that and i see the second pic has a little longer NG i automatically think, ok is this a before and after?

My intentions weren't of a before and after - I was simply showing NG pics. You may be right in that they're of the same section of hair. I have a photographer friend at work & he just took several shots of me holding up different braids. I picked these 2 b/c I thought I was demonstrating different lengths. However, you may be right, both may be of the same section at different angles. I don't know for sure.

Mystic

Yes, this happened to me too - was very disappointed when I took the braids out.

I am not sure...when I used to get braids (including tree braids) the braids naturally loosen the longer they are in. I don't think it is all growth but it may be:look: