10 DAY PRAISE & PRAISE ALOUD CHALLENGE

Butterfly08

The word and your praises are beautiful ladies!!! I had a bit of a challenge today but God is still on the throne and in control. :yep:

Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
To the end that [my] glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever. (Psalms 30:11-12) :drunk::drunk:

ultrasuede

Job 42:1-5
Job’s Repentance and Restoration
1 Then Job answered the LORD and said:

2 “I know that You can do everything,
And that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You.

3 You asked, ‘Who is this who hides counsel without knowledge?’
Therefore I have uttered what I did not understand,
Things too wonderful for me, which I did not know.

4 Listen, please, and let me speak;
You said, ‘I will question you, and you shall answer Me.’

5 “I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear,
But now my eye sees You.

Praise the Lord for being a God of restoration and who fulfills his word.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Beautiful...! :yep:

Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
To the end that [my] glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever. (Psalms 30:11-12) :drunk::drunk:

ultrasuede

Psalm 113
The Majesty and Condescension of God
1 Praise the LORD!

Praise, O servants of the LORD,
Praise the name of the LORD!
2 Blessed be the name of the LORD
From this time forth and forevermore!
3 From the rising of the sun to its going down
The LORD’s name is to be praised.

4 The LORD is high above all nations,
His glory above the heavens.
5 Who is like the LORD our God,
Who dwells on high,
6 Who humbles Himself to behold
The things that are in the heavens and in the earth?

7 He raises the poor out of the dust,
And lifts the needy out of the ash heap,
8 That He may seat him with princes—
With the princes of His people.
9 He grants the barren woman a home,
Like a joyful mother of children.

Praise the LORD!

Praise the Lord from the rising of the sun until it's going down!

Laela

I praise God today for an increase in my finances.

Matthew 7:7
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

I got a raise Friday. It wasn't because I just believed but because I'd asked and also prayed for it. I've been :grin: since Friday and I thank God today for taking care of me. I believe praise works in all areas of life... not to just benefit, but to prove God at his Word that he'll do what he says he'll do. It's my goal to be self-employed 100% in another year and I'll continue to pray for that.

So I will continue to praise God in every little thing, as he continues to work on me. God is good! whoo-hooo :dance7:

Highly Favored8

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

I got a raise Friday. It wasn't because I just believed but because I'd asked and also prayed for it. I've been :grin: since Friday and I thank God today for taking care of me. I believe praise works in all areas of life... not to just benefit, but to prove God at his Word that he'll do what he says he'll do. It's my goal to be self-employed 100% in another year and I'll continue to pray for that.

So I will continue to praise God in every little thing, as he continues to work on me. God is good! whoo-hooo :dance7:

Wonderful!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! Praise God!:yep:

Butterfly08

Psalm 113
The Majesty and Condescension of God
1 Praise the LORD!

Praise, O servants of the LORD,
Praise the name of the LORD!
2 Blessed be the name of the LORD
From this time forth and forevermore!
3 From the rising of the sun to its going down
The LORD’s name is to be praised.

4 The LORD is high above all nations,
His glory above the heavens.
5 Who is like the LORD our God,
Who dwells on high,
6 Who humbles Himself to behold
The things that are in the heavens and in the earth?

7 He raises the poor out of the dust,
And lifts the needy out of the ash heap,
8 That He may seat him with princes—
With the princes of His people.
9 He grants the barren woman a home,
Like a joyful mother of children.

Praise the LORD!

Praise the Lord from the rising of the sun until it's going down!

This is a beautiful chapter and I will be using vs 2 - 3 for my daily Facebook status on praise tomorrow morning. :yep:

HOW AWESOME! GOD IS GOOD! :up:

Praise God this thread is such a blessing. Thanks ladies.

I have been struggling with a few things recently (whether or not I have chosen to acknowledge them or not) but I am now calling on the Lord to help me resist these lustful urges for premarital sex, pessimistic thoughts, feelings of utter loneliness, and financial stress.

I will not worry about tomorrow! I will praise the Lord!

Matthew 6:25-34

25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?
26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.

29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?'
32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Last edited:

ultrasuede

Praise the Lord for your wonderful blessing!

ultrasuede

Habakkuk 3:2-4

2 I have heard all about you, Lord.
I am filled with awe by your amazing works.
In this time of our deep need,
help us again as you did in years gone by.
And in your anger,
remember your mercy.

3 I see God moving across the deserts from Edom,
the Holy One coming from Mount Paran.[c]
His brilliant splendor fills the heavens,
and the earth is filled with his praise.
4 His coming is as brilliant as the sunrise.
Rays of light flash from his hands,
where his awesome power is hidden.

Praise the Lord for his awesome works and that he is able to bless us right now today as he has done in years gone by.

Laela

This is very powerful for me today!

God bless you for being led to post this Scripture. :yep:

:rosebud:

Habakkuk 3:2-4

2 I have heard all about you, Lord.
I am filled with awe by your amazing works.
In this time of our deep need,
help us again as you did in years gone by.
And in your anger,
remember your mercy.

3 I see God moving across the deserts from Edom,
the Holy One coming from Mount Paran.[c]
His brilliant splendor fills the heavens,
and the earth is filled with his praise.
4 His coming is as brilliant as the sunrise.
Rays of light flash from his hands,
where his awesome power is hidden.

Praise the Lord for his awesome works and that he is able to bless us right now today as he has done in years gone by.

Highly Favored8

Awesome Lyrics
Performed by William Murphy.

Lord, you are awesome (x4)

Bridge
If wasn't for your love
Wasn't for your grace
I don't where I'd be with out you

Lord, you are awesome (x4)

Vamp
You are awesome
You are awesome

I just wanted to wake up and post our Praise is a weapon! When the devil heres our Praises to the Lord he has to flee with him covering his ears.

We were created to Praise the Lord !

Praise is not for the good times it is for the bad times as well. God never said we would not have storms in this life however, it is how we deal with those storms in our lives is key when we are walking in Chirst Jesus.

I love to Praise God for his goodness, peace, grace, strenght, mercy, faith, love. Even in the bad -Praise is our way to our breakthrough!

Let everything that has breathe Praise the Lord.(Psalms 150:6) Amen!

Laela

My heart hums today:

Praise Ye the Lord!

Hal - le - lu - jah

Praise Ye the Lord!

Hal - le - lu - jah

Praise Ye the Lord!

Hal - le - lu - jah

PRAISE YE THE LORD!!

:amen:

Butterfly08

Still praising God for His goodness and faithfulness!

1 Peter 2:9

9But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Thank You Lord for calling me out of darkness!!! :beach:

ultrasuede

Jeremiah 17:7-8

7 "But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD,
whose confidence is in him.

8 He will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit."

Praise the Lord because confidence in him and his word is always rewarded by blessings.

Laela

We tend to operate on our own level of understanding, and as such we also suffer at the lack of understanding. I thank you, Lord, that my Salvation is in Your Hands. Man doesn't have the capacity of your Mercy, Love and Grace.

For this, I am grateful, as I continue to grow in You.

~Selah

Butterfly08

Still singing and praising! God is good! :grin:

Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem. (Zephaniah 3:14)

Laela

When it reigns, it pours... :sunshine: I got a new listing today..so, one more for the inventory. :clap:

The good in life always outweighs the bad when we stay praised up.

God is Faithful, he really is!!! I'll never stop praising him. :drunk:

Isaiah 52:7
"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him
that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace;
that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation;
that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

Song:
Our God Reigns

Highly Favored8

When it reigns, it pours... :sunshine: I got a new listing today..so, one more for the inventory. :clap:

Song:
Our God Reigns

Praise God !!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!:grin:

ultrasuede

Song:
Our God Reigns

Praise the Lord! So good to hear good news, yes God really is faithful!

ultrasuede

Psalm 27:4-6 (New International Version)

4 One thing I ask of the LORD,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
and to seek him in his temple.

5 For in the day of trouble
he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle
and set me high upon a rock.

6 Then my head will be exalted
above the enemies who surround me;
at his tabernacle will I sacrifice with shouts of joy;
I will sing and make music to the LORD.

All honor praise and glory unto God ! Glory to God!

Laela

This is one of my fave Psalms (which makes no sense, because I love all the Psalms :laugh: :laugh: )
But David sang this one when he fled his own son Absalom.... :yep:
I believe God is in tune with our cries as equally as when we praise. So today I ask, can a cry to God be a form of praise? I think so, because that cry also gives thanks to him for his everlasting protection to those who love him and run TO him -- not away from him in time of need.

Continue To Be blessed, Praising Ladies!

Psalm 3

1Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.

2Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. ~ Selah.

3But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

4I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. ~Selah.

5I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.

6I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.

7Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.

8Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. ~Selah.

Last edited:

Butterfly08

Psalm 27:4-6 (New International Version)

5 For in the day of trouble
he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle
and set me high upon a rock.

6 Then my head will be exalted
above the enemies who surround me;
at his tabernacle will I sacrifice with shouts of joy;
I will sing and make music to the LORD.

All honor praise and glory unto God ! Glory to God!

LOVE THOSE PARTS!!!

This is one of my fave Psalms (which makes no sense, because I love all the Psalms :laugh: :laugh: )
But David sang this one when he fled his own son Absalom.... :yep:
I believe God is in tune with our cries as equally as when we praise. So today I ask, can a cry to God be a form of praise? I think so, because that cry also gives thanks to him for his everlasting protection to those who love him and run TO him -- not away from him in time of need.

Continue To Be blessed, Praising Ladies!

Psalm 3

1Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.

2Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. ~ Selah.

3But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

4I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. ~Selah.

5I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.

6I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.

7Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.

8Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. ~Selah.

Byron Cage sings a gorgeous song to this psalm! I'll come back after work and post the link. :yep:

ultrasuede

Ephesians 3:14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,[c] 15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

All praise to God who is able to do exceedingly above all that we ask or think.