1000 Year Reign Of Christ

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
Hey ladies,
I have a question. For some reason I've been stuck on the Book of Revelation and I'm a bit confused on the 1000 year reign of Christ. I happen to come across this website and it says we will not be here on Earth during His reign. Is this biblically sound?http://www.1000yearmillennium.com/

This book is so interesting and one of my favorite books in the Bible besides Proverbs and Song of Songs.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Hey ladies,
I have a question. For some reason I've been stuck on the Book of Revelation and I'm a bit confused on the 1000 year reign of Christ. I happen to come across this website and it says we will not be here on Earth during His reign. Is this biblically sound?http://www.1000yearmillennium.com/

This book is so interesting and one of my favorite books in the Bible besides Proverbs and Song of Songs.

The Book of Revelation in the beginning says that 'Those who read it will be blessed..." :yep: You are among many proving this to be true.

Here's the scripture from Revelation 20 regarding the 1000 - year Reign of Jesus Christ...

5The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection.

6Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years

7 When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

8 and will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war; the number of them is like the sand of the seashore.…

9 And they came up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, and fire came down from heaven and devoured them.…

10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

--------------------

The Word of God is clear that no one knows the day nor the hour when Jesus shall return (to the earth), not even Jesus knows this, only God the Father knows.

Therefore, depending on our lifespans, we may or may not be here. Only God knows.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
This is excellent. Here is one way I keep that perspective:

Ever heard or known of someone who has plans, makes plans, has life, health and vitality? All is good? Then, one day, with no warning, the person just drops dead. Young. Old. It doesn't matter; they die without warning, symptoms, etc. Their death is a mystery.

No one knows the day, nor the hour.

The Word of God is clear that no one knows the day nor the hour when Jesus shall return (to the earth), not even Jesus knows this, only God the Father knows.

Therefore, depending on our lifespans, we may or may not be here. Only God knows.