~~~ 101 PROTECTIVE Styles ~~~

loolalooh

here are a couple more:yep:

Ooooh, these are HAWT!!

BGT

Bump! All of the links to a page from Essence is bringing you to essence.com... the mainpage, not to a link of a hairstyle. :nono:

mvonnesha

I'm bumping this. This should be a sticky, I know I'm always looking around the forum for protective styles.

Thanks so much, especially for the links to the styles.

Opulence

the essence links take you to the Essence home page, any idea on how I would find the styles on their page?

THANK YOU IMMENSELY.... i am sooooooooooooooooo in a style rut. If I wear this black clip again, or pin my hair up again in this same casual French Roll, I think I WILL cry.:nono:

And I agree, this should be made into a Sticky....

Hmm, let me save this pics to my computer in case the links change.... :scratchch

Last edited:

TrendySocialite

This thread will help...plus I decided to start a blog for protective styles. I'm sorta in a 52 weeks of protective style challenge and this will help me and others find styles.

I haven't really posted anything yet, I'm getting ready to finish setting it up. So if you don't mind, I'll post some of what's here and if you have anything else you would like me to post, please PM me....

TIA!

loolalooh

This thread will help...plus I decided to start a blog for protective styles. I'm sorta in a 52 weeks of protective style challenge and this will help me and others find styles.

I haven't really posted anything yet, I'm getting ready to finish setting it up. So if you don't mind, I'll post some of what's here and if you have anything else you would like me to post, please PM me....

TIA!

Glad to know this is helpful. I don't mind at all. The idea of a protective style blog sounds cool. Keep me posted as well.

beans4reezy

SUSCRIBING! I want to use a protective style every day of the week for a 16 week stretch..this is PERFECT!

dachsies_rule!

I keep trying the bantu knots but i can't get the wrap around part. i'm doing something horribly wrong and i've watched a bunch of youtube videos. I guess i'm just special :sad: