Last night I completed day 5 of my inversions for August

Today:

Prepoo - AVJ and ST Sweet Potatoe Pie hair Cream
Shampoo - Macadamia Natural Oil Moisture poo
Deep Conditioner - NG Mango and Coconut Deep Conditioner
Moisturizer - Dudley's PCA Moisture Retainer
Sealant - ST Cupuacu Carrot Moisture Butter

bluenvy

Yesterday I clarified, hard protein, dc, and moisturize hair.
Today I went to a salon the end up re washing it. But I wanted to make sure my hair was treated with protein before I went in.

I got my very first sew in today. So I can leave it alone, while waiting for baby girl to be born.
I will leave in for 8 weeks. If all goes well, I will go for another sew in for November.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 15

Aggie

This morning I

Prepooed
with Pumpkin Seed Butter mixed with Biolage Aloe Hydrasource Conditioning Balm for 25 minutes
Clarified with Elucence Clarifying Shampoo
Exfoliated my scalp with Nixion Scalp Renew in preparation of using my Netwurks 21 Hair Revitalizer later today
Currently Deep Conditioning with Bekura Cocoa Bark mixed with Bekura YAM Nectar for 30 minutes
Plaiting my hair up in 4 big plaits and wigging it for the day
Moisturize much later with Bekura Honey Latte
Seal with Bekura Apple and Sorghum Hair Syrup

Guinan

Re-Branding
I haven't washed my hair in almost 2wks!! Today I fingered detangled and my hair is currently in four sections waiting to be wash. The only thing is I don't really feel like washing my hair. I may just bun it for now. I prepooed with water and oil and kept my hair under a shower cap for a couple of hours.

Guinan

Re-Branding
Trimmed my ends in the back alittle bit. I also combed out my twistout using light water and olive oil and then I put my hair in a bun. My hair feels really good and looks to be healthy. I'm still at BSL, but I am optimistic that I can reach MBL by the end of the year. I REALLY need to stop cutting my hair!!!!

Tomorrow I plan on purchasing millcreek botanicals so that I can do a protein treatment on Monday.

The front of my hair seems to be thinning alittle around my hairline. I am experiencing a lot of shedding. I hope it stops soon.

Aggie

Today I:

Color
with Matrix Demi Permanent color in black
Shampoo with Macadamia Natural Oil Moisturizing Shampoo

Deep Condition with NG Marshmallow Root and Slippery Elm Conditioner - I really need some more of this conditioner and I will purchase the large jar next with the Mango and Coconut Conditioner as well.

Bunning damp hair using CRN Curl Maker under Wetline Xtreme Gel.
Seal with HQS Coconut Lime Oil

Rastafarai

Got some color for my hair (low lites). My stylist only trimmed about .5 inch in one section. Going to start incorporating trims into my routine. I have also completely revamped how I maintain my hair. I will be using significantly less products from now on. Here is a latest hair pic for September 1st check in:

FeliciaMichelle.jpg

bluenvy

Going on week 4 of weave install. I'm going to wash this week.
The itchy scalp the stylist talked about was intense the first week. But has since subside.

I spray my braids with braid spray to moisturize during the week.

Drinking up to 85 ounces of water daily, taking prenatal vitamins and will start taking iron supplements today for low blood count.

I did plan to wash biweekly but I'm 2 weeks postpartum, and glad it's up and out of the way for now.

Missing this months length check, I will be back next month once this install is out. That should put me just below Bsl :clap:

Aggie

Today I'm using Pumpkin Seed Butter mixed with Biolage Hydrasource Conditioning Balm as a prepoo.

Clarify with Elucence Clarifying shampoo

Cowashing with 4 Bella Naturale Yucca Root Restorative Co-Wash Conditioner

Protein Treatment with 4BN YR Intensive Repair Mask

Moisture Treatment with 4BN YR Cocoavonana Deep Hair Mask

Leave-In with 4BN YR Restorative Leave-in Conditioner

Aggie

I hate inverting but I have to continue because I've been experiencing some great results from it and with that said I just completed day 1 (5 minutes with a 2 minute scalp massage using Netwurks 21) for September.

Aggie

Just completed Day 2 of my inversions for September (5 minutes + 5 minutes scalp massage using Netwurks 21)

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I moisturized my ends with Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth cream and massaged my scalp with Nioxin scalp treatment. Afterwards I wore a baggy for 30 minutes. My ends feel great and I didn't have any breakage:happydance::love3:

Guinan

Re-Branding
I haven't washed my hair since last Friday. I plan on washing my hair tomorrow. Since I haven't washed my hair I put my hair in two buns; one high bun and one lower bun. It looks ok.

Aggie

This afternoon I used Netwurks 21 on my scalp, moisturized and sealed with DB Sweet Cocoa Beans Hair Whip. Tonight to inverted for 5 minutes, no massage, no oil.

Aggie

Already sprayed Netwurks 21 on my scalp and Inversion completed for today - Day 6 complete.

Aggie

This morning I:

Covered my previously texlaxed hair with a mixture of Affirm Preservo and Chi Silk Infusion

Based my scalp with Blue Magic Castor Oil Grease

Texlaxed with a mixture of Afirm Fiberguard Mild Lye relaxer, Keracare Restorative Mask and Sunflower Oil

Mid-Protein treat with a mixture of Affirm Sustenance and Neutral Silk Protein for 5 minutes

Neutralized with Affirm Neutralizing Shampoo followed by 1 minute of French Stabilizer Plus to further bring down pH - my hair is usually very hard after using the French Stabilizer and I don't know why but it makes my hair feel pretty strong so I keep using it.

Deep Conditioning with a combination of Bekura Cocoa Bark and YAM Nectar for 30 minutes.

Oil Rinsing in the shower with hot Pumpkin Seed Butter (melted)

Detangling with Terrene Fusions Moisturizing Detangling Cream

Leave-In with APB Leave In Conditioner.

Aggie

By the way, I missed my last night of inversions last night because I had a splitting headache on the way home from work. I took some pain killers and off to bed I went to sleep it off.

bluenvy

Took out sew in. Feels so nice to touch and scratch my scalp

In six weeks I gained an inch and more in some spots.
My hair in any other state, bun, twist/braid out, loose etc never grows at this rate.
So I'm looking forward to my next installment

Since this one went so well I will go longer with the next.