12 inches in 12 months Challenge Update Month 1

SweetNic_JA

Looks like you ladies are definitely making progress. I can't wait to see how well you're doing. I want to add that I'm unofficially in the challenge, just watching from the sideline if you know what I mean.

WaterMoccasin

I am somwhat on track I guess- I have gained 0.5-1.5 inches since I put braids in at the very end of November.

I still need to do more though- I haven't upped my protein yet, I'm still tweaking my vitamin regimen, and I will be geting back into exercise soon. Oh yes, and I need to remember my scalp massages!

I am definitely taking it one step at a time...I want 4 more inches by May!!!

And I do believe that conceive it/achieve it thing...even if I don't make 12, I think I will still be pleasantly surprised...(hopefully)...

diamondlady

I want to join this challenge but I'm afraid I'll fail miserablely. Last year I gained about 7-8", (2-3 of which were hacked off by my stylist without my permission). This after the trims that I gave permission for. Keeping that in mind, I doubt that I can grow an inch a month for 12 months. I got an inch last month and in October but most of the time, it's 1/2-3/4 per month.

I'll keep up with the challange progress anyway.

sabie19

I have gained at least .5 inches. I have to start taking my vitamins like I'm supposed to. I also need to start exercising more often and not stress so much. I should get and inch of growth soon.

LABETT

[ QUOTE ]
willowviolet said:
I,m new to the group & would love to join the challenge. Please outline what you ladies are doing...willow

[/ QUOTE ]
I have been getting inch or more by
Using Surge twice a day
Conditioner washes
Being consistent with my vitamin regimen
Protein shakes with skim milk and eating boiled eggs
Exercising and scalp massages

azul11

wow this is cool. I need to get back taken vitamins. I dont think the msm i was using was as effective as i wanted it to be. God bless you all.

flyjump00

Count me in your 12 month challenge!!! I am trying to hold out on my next gentle tx relaxer. It is killing me! My hair is getting PRETTY nappy in the crown area. Last perm was Jan 17th. Maybe I'll get extra inches. K!

ADB

I want to join too
!!! I currently get 1 inch a month. With the exception of January I got 2
!