15 Weeks Post Touch-Up Update

MonaLisa

Wow:eek: That is some beautiful progress DivineFavor!!!!
Congratulations to you on your hair achievement!!!

Tee

divinefavor said:
That's right girl, gone and do that right now! I don't know why you took it out of rotation any way!:lol: I know why, pjism!!! I get it too girl, but I always keep Aveda DR in the mix.

What do you have in rotation now?

You nailed it right on the head!! lol

Eluence Moisture Poo :love: and QP DRP-11.
I am trying to use up the DRP-11. I will not repurchase that one. :nono:

nelli711

I see progress! Your hair looks really good girl:) Don't worry, you'll get to APL before you know it.

Treasure2k6

You just gave me the strength I need to keep on "STRETCHING"!! (Tryna make stretch to a level I've never achieved-past 13weeks)

You will be at APL in no time!

rdm

All I can say is WOW!!! You have made some beautiful progress from February. Keep doing what you are doing....you will be full APL in no time. Next thing...you will be poppin' the bra strap..

divinefavor

Thank you ladies for the compliments! You all have gorgoeus hair as well! I'm striving to get to some of you all's shine and length.

T2K6 - stretching is where it's at. I think it's really good for fine haired ladies such as myself.

Letita, I used to alternate Elucence in the mix, but I can never get that bounce and swing that I like. So, sometimes I will use Elucence when I rollerset. I also love Elucence conditioner and use it as a moisturizer along with Aveda USC when I where an up-do or to keep my hair moisturized under a wig.

Arcadian

Very nice! its gotten very thick from top to bottom:clap:

Looks to me like you're right at the top of armpit miss lady!:D

-A

Tee

divinefavor said:
Thank you ladies for the compliments! You all have gorgoeus hair as well! I'm striving to get to some of you all's shine and length.

T2K6 - stretching is where it's at. I think it's really good for fine haired ladies such as myself.

Letita, I used to alternate Elucence in the mix, but I can never get that bounce and swing that I like. So, sometimes I will use Elucence when I rollerset. I also love Elucence conditioner and use it as a moisturizer along with Aveda USC when I where an up-do or to keep my hair moisturized under a wig.

I need to just stay out of here. BUT, are you getting that bonce and swing from Aveda DR Poo. I do not have the poo. Let me get out of here!

divinefavor

Letitia said:
I need to just stay out of here. BUT, are you getting that bonce and swing from Aveda DR Poo. I do not have the poo. Let me get out of here!

Yes, I do get the swing from Aveda DR. Especially when I blow dry my hair straight.

senimoni

divinefavor said:
Alexstin, my two sons really liked my hair. They say, "Mom your hair is getting so long now." Gotta love that!:lol:

Awww so cute. You have made great progress. I'm loving those ends. I remember when my teenage nephew noticed my hair (mind you I didn't think he paid me any mind), he just randomly blurted out "Auntie...your hair is getting long" and went back to what he was doing. I had to hunt him down and kiss him for that one....in retrospect maybe thats why he hasn't said anything since.

You look APL to me too.