15 Weeks Post Touch-Up Update

divinefavor

senimoni said:
Awww so cute. You have made great progress. I'm loving those ends. I remember when my teenage nephew noticed my hair (mind you I didn't think he paid me any mind), he just randomly blurted out "Auntie...your hair is getting long" and went back to what he was doing. I had to hunt him down and kiss him for that one....in retrospect maybe thats why he hasn't said anything since.
You look APL to me too.

:lol: Girl, that is too funny! Thank you so much Senimoni!!! When I wash my hair this week, I'l probably get a clearer picture of the correct length of my hair. I sure would love to be able to claim APL though. :)

soonergirl

Hey girl, yeah pm your regimen when ya get a chance.Its taking soooo long to get to apl, guess I gotta get some carrot juice to boost it too huh?:)

divinefavor

K Stokes said:
Hey girl, yeah pm your regimen when ya get a chance.Its taking soooo long to get to apl, guess I gotta get some carrot juice to boost it too huh?:)

Yes girl, I need to get consistent with that carrot juice. Whipz has me convinced that it really works. Her hair is gorgeous! Thanks for reminding me, I'm leaving out for church in about 10 minutes and will drink about 2 ounces before leaving out.

PinkPebbles

Divine- You are truely an inspiration! Congratulations on your progress...your hair is beautiful and healthy!:)

divinefavor

PinkPebbles said:
Divine- You are truely an inspiration! Congratulations on your progress...your hair is beautiful and healthy!:)

Aww thank you hon!!! I really appreciate your compliments!! I'm humbled to be an inspiration!