1st Month Comparison Pics

SimpleKomplexity

You can tell I'm still a newbie lool. I'm takin comparison pics every week it seems!! lool ...but you know what they say... a watched pot never boils...and I feel like my hair is not growing :perplexed Anyway this is my first month of tryna turn my hair around...I think I'ma start takin comparison shots every other month now or every 6 weeks..... January 6-February 3rd

sweetgal

Congratulations you hair looks much healthier and thicker and there is a little bit of growth too :yep:

It~Can~Grow

Yes, I can see a little growth as well. Dont you just hate we dont get and 1" or 2" every month :grin:

I agree with the OP and it does seem fuller under the nap area.

Keep it going and I will to.

Ps: I had to decide I would not take length shots until 3 months - I'm taking :nono:quarterly shots so I don't drive myself :spinning: :drunk:

FlawedBeauty

looking much healthier :yep:. try waiting 3 months for each set of progress pics and you will definitely notice a bigger difference. thats how long it is until i have noticeable growth :)

cmw45

I think it looks a bit thicker. I remember when I used to take pictures like every week...VERY frustrating because you seen not growth...when I started spacing it out I saw a lot more growth.