1st Year (13 mos.) Update - [Pic Heavy]

Miamori

Oh yes ma'am! Third times a charm, this thread was worth it. Such great progress, keep up the good work!

Thanks!

I counted to ten 50-11 times before I could even try posting again. I was really fed up, but I am glad I tried one last time and my progress can help motivate other ladies.

And your hair is gorgeoussssssssssssssssssss!!!!! I was admiring it in your thread.

WONDERFUL PROGRESS, BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!!!

Thanks! I loved your BC thread!

Sis,

...later for the stylists. You've got this on lock! Grow on wit'cha bad self!

I still have my two (new) favorites, who can help me out with my hair any day. They ask me before they try anything and respect my requests. I start feeling so comfortable, I contemplate dozing off while I let them do their thing. :yawn:

Mandy4610

OMG:drool:
WOW that is some amazing growth. Whatever you are doing is really working:yep:
Keep up the good work.

Miamori

good job! how long were your stretches?

I focus on inches / length during my stretces as opposed to weeks, but I will try to estimate :). I relax earlier in summer, when I'm further south and on the bay, and longer from fall to spring. I relaxed early around the holidays and an important function.

That ended up meaning I had a couple 9 week stretches, several at 12 weeks or so, and my longest at 16.

HairGurl

Your hair looks so thick and healthy!! You were the person who turned me on to Alter Ego Linange and I just want to say THANK YOU! It's the only relaxer I use now.:grin:

preciouslove0x

great progress!!! this thread has sooo inspired me to keep up with the TLC when it comes to my hair. pleasseeee tell me you have a fotki.... ????