2 Inches In 1 Week Homemade Serum

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Aside from ordering one online I don't have a clue where I could buy one from. I winder if aloe Vera juice could work
Whole Foods here changed their inventory and got rid of aloe gel, nothing but juice. I have some natural aloe gel from eBay I could try. I'll keep looking...

gorgeoushair

Sorry for being a neighsayer and a sceptic but the likelihood of many folks getting that level of growth in one week is nigh on impossible.

Happy to be wrong and I'll watch this thread but I have learned to manage my expectations where growth aids are concerned.

I don't think anyone here actually believe you will get 2 inches in 1 week.

blazingthru

Aside from ordering one online I don't have a clue where I could buy one from. I winder if aloe Vera juice could work
I haven't seen the post, but I buy fresh aloe from the fruit produce two for a 1.50, I cut the gel out and put it in the blender, it healed the problems I was having with my skin, but I didn't see a difference in my hair. But I don't know I use it as a deep conditioner an then I actually deep condition my hair under the thermal cap.

My hair is thicker but I haven't seen length.

NCHairDiva

WAIST LENGTH 2019
Im in a wig right now, however I do own aloe and will be doing this next week. I am not going to wash my hair daily, however I can wet it with water and a leave in spray. And I have black caster oil and vutamin E. So I guess I will see if this works!

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Is she co-washing every night? I thought that she was just applying the serum on damp hair.
I think she co-washed daily. In the description box, she states using it on damp hair and repeating the process daily. I may either oil rinse or spritz with an herbal tea before using the aloe.

I want to try aloe alone for a week. The vitamin E I keep seeing my hair will not like.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
After a week, oxidation has hit:

Stilling using it, though. I actually skipped a day due to trying GHE. Aloe takes a long time to dry.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
Mexican stores? I would have never thought they would carry aloe plants. i just picked up a small overpriced one from Lowe's!
There is a Mexican store down the street from me and they have a large section of huge aloe leaves. Big, long and fat ones. You are sure to find them there or any Caribbean food market. I would try this, but I don't have the will. I will just sit back and wait the four months for those two inches.