2 Inches In 4 Months Challenge - 2016 (session 3 - Sept Through Dec)

faithVA

I'm having a long wash day today. So far I cowashed and followed with an Olaplex treatment. I shampooed and now sitting under the dryer with Komaza protein in. I will rinse in a bit and use the Teraveda Organix Carmeltini for an hour. I will rinse, wash with the mudwash and rinse again. Will use a leave-in, As I Am So Much Moisture, some type of styler and put in flat twist.

I need to color my hair sometime this week but I need to either buy some conditioner or maybe just use the deep conditioner I already have. I will decide mid-week.

I'm going to stick with flat twist until out next length check in 8 weeks.

trclemons

• Pre-poo'd under the heat cap for 30 minutes with Bath & Body Works Rainkissed Leaves.
  • Added HH Pumpkin & Safflower Apple Butter and CW'd.
  • 80% R/O with SM African Black Soap.
  • LSOC with L = Ion Repair Solution; S = Curly Keeper Total Control; O = Keravada Green Tea on scalp & Embrace The Natural You Trinity Glaze on length; C = TGIN Butter Cream.

LdyKamz

I've been massaging my edges with the last of my njoy oil. I just want to get rid of all of the oil I have already. I won't repurchase any of them I don't think. My hair feels a little thicker but could be from all the oil building up.

LdyKamz

Prepooing now with the last of the njoy growth oil and conditioner. My hair looks good, full and fluffy with this stuff in it.

trclemons

• Pre-poo'd overnight with AVJ spritz & EVCO.
  • DC'd under heat cap for an hour with Blue Roze Cocoa Coffee Rhassoul Mask.
  • Shampoo'd with TJ Tea Trea, CW'd with Honey's Handmade Pumpkin & Safflower Apple Butter, Reconstructed with K. Moore Growth Repair, 80% R/O with ACV mix & SM Black Soap Balancing Conditioner.
  • LCOB'd with L = Ion Repair Solutions, C = Oyin Hair Dew, O = Embrace The Natural You Trinity Glaze, B = Hairitage Hydration Horsetail on scalp & Kyra's Shea Hydrate & Refresher on ends.
  • Will use Siamese Twists Vanilla Curly Crème to twist.

Aggie

This morning I'll be finishing up my last bit of Redken Time Reset Shampoo.

I'll be oil rinsing with a mixture of avj, evco and evoo.

Deep Conditioning with Macadamia Nourishing Moisture Masque

Used CRN Curl Maker with Wetline Xtreme gel and some oil on my bunned hair.

trclemons

• Pre-poo'd overnight with AVJ spritz & EVCO.
  • DC'd under heat cap for an hour with Blue Roze Cocoa Coffee Rhassoul Mask.
  • Shampoo'd with TJ Tea Trea, CW'd with Honey's Handmade Pumpkin & Safflower Apple Butter, Reconstructed with K. Moore Growth Repair, 80% R/O with ACV mix & SM Black Soap Balancing Conditioner.
  • LCOB'd with L = Ion Repair Solutions, C = Oyin Hair Dew, O = Embrace The Natural You Trinity Glaze, B = Hairitage Hydration Horsetail on scalp & Kyra's Shea Hydrate & Refresher on ends.
  • Will use Siamese Twists Vanilla Curly Crème to twist.

• Pre-poo'd my twists for 30 minutes under the heat cap with Neutrogena Clean Normalizing Conditioner & CW'd it out.
  • 80% R/O of SM Black Soap Balancing Conditioner.
  • LCO'd with L = Ion Repair Solutions, C = Oyin Hair Dew & O = Embrace The Natural You Trinity Glaze on length & Keravada Green Tea on scalp.

THicknLong

I am so excited for this next length check.. I have been in a sewin for over a month now and plan on taking it down the 3rd week in August.. Only part of my hair that's out are my edges. I have consistently taken my vitamins and exercising. Hopefully I can be full shoulder length by December.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I'm excited about our next length check too. I have been leaving my hair alone and enjoying my new wig. It looks like a shoulder length braidout.

Since I can only wash every 2-3 weeks, I have been retaining length like crazy. Fewer wash days means less breakage and less shedding. My hair is finally getting thicker.

Cattypus1

All loced up...
I'm excited, too. I'm hoping my mini twists can last. I need to change something either my technique or my products. I'm hoping to get more than a week out of them but I'm looking a little raggedy right now.

Aggie

Prepooing with Aloe Vera Juice/WGO/Biolage Conditioning Balm Combo.
Shampooing with Macadamia Natural Oil Weightless Moisture Shampoo
Deep Conditioning with Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Protein and Moisture Conditioners.
Leave in - Naturelle Grow Soft & Silky Leave-in conditioner.

Sealing with CRN Coconut Water Style Setter/Hemp Oil Combo (I whipped these two together and added some glycerin and it is perfect for my hair now). Before, it was just too thick. The Style Setter is probably not going on my repurchase list because it didn't wow me, well not yet anyway.

WeirdoBeauty

I recently went on a trip to Texas for school. Annndddd it was great! I love the Dallas/Arlington area and I really enjoyed my whole trip. Now about my hair: I normally wash my hair 2x times a week(wed and sat/sun). My flight for Dallas was on Thursday, so I end up doing my hair super late and my flat twist wasn't dry by the morning. So by the time I got to my aunt's house in Dallas,my hair was ultra dry mess. I had to m&s all over again. I co-washed on Saturday and did my usually flat twists. Fast-forward to now: I had to do my Saturday hair routine between Monday and Sunday due to a paper being due on sunday. So my flat is still under my bonnet in flat twist that I'll take out for a flat twist tomorrow. I also plan to get my hair cut in August before I install some box braids. I want her to cut of about 1 1/2 in to help get rid of my damaged ends.

LdyKamz

I recently went on a trip to Texas for school. Annndddd it was great! I love the Dallas/Arlington area and I really enjoyed my whole trip. Now about my hair: I normally wash my hair 2x times a week(wed and sat/sun). My flight for Dallas was on Thursday, so I end up doing my hair super late and my flat twist wasn't dry by the morning. So by the time I got to my aunt's house in Dallas,my hair was ultra dry mess. I had to m&s all over again. I co-washed on Saturday and did my usually flat twists. Fast-forward to now: I had to do my Saturday hair routine between Monday and Sunday due to a paper being due on sunday. So my flat is still under my bonnet in flat twist that I'll take out for a flat twist tomorrow. I also plan to get my hair cut in August before I install some box braids. I want her to cut of about 1 1/2 in to help get rid of my damaged ends.
Those arey wash days too! Lol

trclemons

• Pre-poo'd for 45 minutes under the heat cap with Neutrogena Clean Normalizing & Zero % Conditioners.
  • CW'd with Honey's Handmade Pumpkin & Safflower Apple Butter.
  • 80% R/O with SM Black Soap Balancing Conditioner.
  • LCOB'd with L = Ion Reparative Solutions, C = Oyin Hair Dew, O = Embrace The Natural You Trinity Glaze, B = Hairitage Hydration Horsetail on scalp & Siamese Twist Vanilla ButterCreme on ends.