2 Inches In 4 Months Challenge 2017 -final Session - Sept To Dec.

faithVA

@Cattypus1
Glad you put that hair in a bun. Happy for you!

@faithVA
I'm gotta beat you next :spank:
Don't be afraid to rock a small bun, cause they are adorable.
And I know your hair is waiting for you to bun it now :smile:

:lol: Go ahead and beat me. Small buns are probably adorable on young people. They don't look good on old people :lol: I will see where my bun is next time I do a rollerset. I don't think I could get all of the he ends tucked under last time. And my hair is too fragile to not have my ends tucked under.

faithVA

Excuses I tell ya @faithVA
We won't wait long before you reveal your bun next
It's going to have to wait. I don't feel like being bothered with my hair right now :lol: These flat twist are here to stay for now :yep: I would have to do a rollerset to do a bun or blow dry it and I'm not feeling all of that extra effort right now.

Evolving78

It's going to have to wait. I don't feel like being bothered with my hair right now :lol: These flat twist are here to stay for now :yep: I would have to do a rollerset to do a bun or blow dry it and I'm not feeling all of that extra effort right now.
I feel you! I don't plan on flat ironing my hair, or roller setting it. I'm working on my turban and scarf collection.

faithVA

I feel you! I don't plan on flat ironing my hair, or roller setting it. I'm working on my turban and scarf collection.

My plan is to do flat twist to the right for all of June, flat twist to the crown for all of July and then maybe do two strand twist or finger coils for August. But if I can find the right hair, I will put in crochet braids and call it a day. I'm tired of fooling with my hair.

Cattypus1

All loced up...
Ok so I have not done a bun since my first bun last month. I've been doing WNGs for a couple of weeks. I've decided to get crochet braids to test for my vacation next month. I don't know how I'm going to feel about hair on my head that didn't grow there that's why I'm testing. I hope I love it and get the additional benefit of putting my hair away for a bit before the Aug check in. Imma post pics if it's cute.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I just put my hair in 9 jumbo braids with xcel21 on my scalp and Masquintense on my ends. I'm going to let the prepoo sit for a few hours and shampoo tonight with Pura D'or shampoo for thinning/fine hair. I put a tablespoon of coconut oil on my ends as well. Everything is under a plastic cap and a slap. I might even sit out in the sun so the conditioner can penetrate.

I'll blowdry it and straighten it tonight. I think I'm over the wigs for now. I have freshly trimmed ends and I need to wear my own hair more. I feel like my scalp needs oxygen.

faithVA

Uh Oh. I have not been keeping up with this thread.

I know I dropped the ball. Any ladies still in this thread?

It's August so we should be checking in by the end of the month to see if we got our 2 inches.

Evolving78

Are you going to update all threads? Or are you going to do a picture now and more pictures later?

I know your hair is down your back now :lol:
:lachen: :lachen:
I may update the other threads too, then update at the end of the month. I would have probably made a few goals awhile ago, but you know I'm scissor happy.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I'm still trying to get my 2 inches. I did a big trim in June I think, so my hair is pretty much the same length.

Since the trim my hair has been shedding less and breaking less. My next session will be amazing!!

Cattypus1

All loced up...
Ok so I have not done a bun since my first bun last month. I've been doing WNGs for a couple of weeks. I've decided to get crochet braids to test for my vacation next month. I don't know how I'm going to feel about hair on my head that didn't grow there that's why I'm testing. I hope I love it and get the additional benefit of putting my hair away for a bit before the Aug check in. Imma post pics if it's cute.
Alrighty then...I'm in my second set of crochets. I'm trying to baby my edges because they could suffer from the pulling. The shedding was crazy when I took the first set down. I'm going to try to keep this set in for another 2 weeks and the I'll do the takedown and update for August. I'd better have some hair down to my knees or imma be mad...LOL

AlexandriaKiera

Joining the second session

Current length: 13-14 inches (I don't have pics yet, I'm in an install)
Goal 15-16 inches

Regimen/goals:

Absolutely no heat.
Protective styling daily
Up water intake 32-64oz daily
Work out 4-5 days per week
Hair supplements, chorella, viviscal
I'll update my measurements once I take out my install. I'll probably remove my extensions this weekend

AlexandriaKiera

I only accomplished 1 inch. I went from 14-15 inches to 15-16 inches. Still progress but deff not two inches. I'm back in an install and I found a great hair stylist. I plan on ACTUALLY sticking to my work outs and now I'm taking beautifully bamboo vitamins