2 things missing from new forum design

MJ

Hi,

I've been waiting ever since the new forum went up to see if the following two things will be re-added, but they never were:

1. "Print post". The old forum design had a button at the bottom of each posting that gave the viewer to option of just printing that particular post instead of the entire page.

2. "View all" . This was a great option for me because at home I have a 56k it would make it easier to view the threads. Sometimes I would open the thread in "view all", log off the internet, and read whatever was written. I can't do that anymore.

Are these two options gone for good?

Allandra

The 'print thread' option is still here. Just click on thread tools and then select the print option from there.

mzjones said:
Hi,

I've been waiting ever since the new forum went up to see if the following two things will be re-added, but they never were:

1. "Print post". The old forum design had a button at the bottom of each posting that gave the viewer to option of just printing that particular post instead of the entire page.

2. "View all" . This was a great option for me because at home I have a 56k it would make it easier to view the threads. Sometimes I would open the thread in "view all", log off the internet, and read whatever was written. I can't do that anymore.

Are these two options gone for good?

MJ

Ah,

Thanks Allandra. Now I'll click that, select what I want and print via "print selection."

mzjones

Tru_Mind

I want the "View all" back and the flashing envelope so we will notice that we have mail.

I can't find the simley faces, but I see other member use them. Where are they?

pebbles

Look on the bottom left hand corner of the thread and you will see a link for smilies in the posting rules box. :)