2 year transition ended - lots of pics!

beautyaddict1913

I bc'd about 2 weeks ago after a 2 year transition! I tried to take lots of pics of my hair in different stages so I will take quite a few posts trying to attach em! (See also posts #6 & #27)

straight2.jpgstraightsept.jpg
My hair in September before the BC, close to BSL!

1stwistout.jpg
My 1st twist-out. I sectioned my hair in 6 twists on each side after a wash n go with curl junkie curl cream...always doing a length check lol

detangled.jpg

detangled hair with hairveda moist 24/7 (not enough slip for me but its my fave co-wash product!)

more to come.......

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
beautyaddict1913

I am excited for you!:grin:

It looks really Purty. I can't wait to follow your progress and your reviews on how different 'products' are working for your New Look!:grin:

You know you Got Errrthang. I will be watching to see how they are working for you!

Very, Very Nice! Thanks for Sharing.

beautyaddict1913

length2.jpg

lengthchk.jpg

section1.jpg
I had just taken my hair out of a puff (the only reason why my edges are tamed) and I was sectioning my hair to finger detangle (this past Friday, it was after work and I was exhausted, and I do my hair in a strapless dress, hence the bare shoulders in most pics:lol:)

multipletextures.jpg

section3.jpg
Freshly washed hair, an example of my multiple textures

(Gonna post a few more dry hair pics on page 2 and Im done)

Last edited:

Ese88

Your hair is crazy thick! just beautiful! i can't wait to see how your hair progresses

diadall

Wow. It is so thick and beautiful. I love it. I can't wait to see the other photos. It looks like you will be one to watch with long and beautiful hair.

beautyaddict1913

Thanks again ladies for all of your kind words and support throughout my healthy & natural hair journey!

Here are the last of the pics, see also posts #1 & #6

I love my hair zing:
zing1.jpg

zing3.jpg

My pony puff:
pufftop.jpg

My dry hair:
dryhair.jpg

My first lace front: (lace front shawty lol)
1stlace.jpg

Grand Prix

Whoo! 2 years, you must feel so good right now!
Congrats and enjoy being fully natural, it really is great. :D