2 year transition ended - lots of pics!

dr.j

:congrats: Beautiful hair! Thanks so much for posting. I'm transitioning for 2 years and this gives me an idea of where my length will be.

Fab_Nikki

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I am just at a lost for any other words. Oh yeah one more...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :grin:

davisbr88

LOVE those hair zing pics!
I love mine sooo much. It makes a bad hair day into a good one with that and some strategically applied gel!

beautyaddict1913

LOVE those hair zing pics!
I love mine sooo much. It makes a bad hair day into a good one with that and some strategically applied gel!

Thank u! lol, those things are a lifesaver! I bet your hair is gorgeous in em as well! do you have any pics? you always have great hair ideas!
i bought some more at Ross today for $2.99 for a pair of 2! Scooped up 2 boxes! And i know the kind I have are called e-z combs but i always say hair zings out of habit lol.

Thanks again to all of the ladies on this board! You guys are great! I would never have cut my relaxed ends if not for joining this board. I would have just kept on getting installs and taking them out and putting them back in the same day until all of my relaxed hair "seemingly disapperared"! I luv my new haircare habit lol

davisbr88

Yeah, girl, I got my EZ-Combs from the dollar store. One of the best purchases ever!
I haven't used them as much because I have had my hair in PS for the most part since I BC'ed, but I have this one from my album:
Photo 53.jpg

Not the best pic but, eh. Lol. You get the gist. I had a mini-pompadour in the front.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
CONGRATS!!! I missed this thread -- I'm so proud of you. I'll drop you a note via visitor message on your profile.

beautyaddict1913

So nice and thick. Great hairline too!

Are you gonna wear your hair or go back into PS?

Thank you! I'm ps'ing a few days per week (3-4) with that lace front wig that I posted. Im going to buy some more since I like em now. No more living my life in sew-ins lol. Im taking a break from them!

africanqueen456

Your eyes are so pretty! I plan to transition for two years also....This is a good gauge of what my new growth could look like at 24 months