• Forum Upgraded: https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/recent-forum-upgrade.849851/

20-21 Coffee Tea Acv Ayur Onion Rice Chebe Challenge

Lita

Neges”Ayurvedic Essence Thickness/Growth pre
Neges”Thickness Growth oil”

**I used both of these on this past wash day.

Happy Hair Growing!

imaginary

Made up a new hair tea with hibiscus and neem. Not crazy about the red colour and I hope it won't show up too much in my hair, but I've always liked including hibiscus in my loose regimen, so I may continue with it for this month.

ETA: And some lemon essential oil.

The hibiscus has clogged my spray bottle (I guess I didn't strain it as well as I thought), so I haven't been applying it as frequently. Once I switch over to a spout bottle it should be fine

Last edited:

snoop

Wash: Soapwort root shampoo
Tea rinse : Honey + leftover herbs from an oil infusion + glycerine
L (floral blend), C, O (whipped tallow with DIY ayurvedic oil)

imaginary

I made a zizyphus tea with a few onion skins to use as my hair spritz. I thought I strained it well but I can feel some irritation on my scalp (so alien after so many months without). So I may hold on on using this spritz or only apply it to the ends of my hair. Watching it carefully though because my locs feel soft and supple and Im not sure if that's a good thing or not for sisterlocks. Either way, my hair will be staying in these flat twists for the week until I can get a change to wash my scalp on the weekend.

snoop

I made a zizyphus tea with a few onion skins to use as my hair spritz. I thought I strained it well but I can feel some irritation on my scalp (so alien after so many months without). So I may hold on on using this spritz or only apply it to the ends of my hair. Watching it carefully though because my locs feel soft and supple and Im not sure if that's a good thing or not for sisterlocks. Either way, my hair will be staying in these flat twists for the week until I can get a change to wash my scalp on the weekend.

Do you strain with a coffee filter?