20-21 Coffee Tea Acv Ayur Onion Rice Chebe Challenge

Lita

In my Stunna Rice Milk I added MSM,Vit C & orange peels..Just spritz some directly on my scalp & moisturized the length with,NE”Bhringraj & Emu leave-in & applied Yadain JBCO hair butter on the lower length.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Lita

Just spritz rice milk on my scalp,added a little henna/fenugreek oil on top of that and on my length applied qhemet" burdock root cream to moisturized & on my ends I applied jbco to seal..My hair is in 7 braids,double silk scarf..I'm ready for bed

*Keeping my moisture levels up & my hair smells like food..Lol :p

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Sprayed my roots with rice milk mix,Curly chic rice water to moisturize & Yadain JBCO Hair butter on the length & JBCO on the ends to seal.

Happy Hair Growing!

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
So sorry. I am extremely late to the party. Finished combing out my Sisterlocks in April and am ready to buckle down.
I’m back to using a rinse that I know works: caffeinated green tea with nettle and horsetail. I spray my hair and scalp after conditioning or deep conditioning. My hair was very strong when using this mix before.

Lita

Sprayed stunna rice milk mix on my scalp,NE fenugreek milk on the length & Yadin JBCO on top of it to seal in moisture..

*Hair is very soft & shiny

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

After my shampoo spritz roots with CC”Rice Water Rinse” used NG”Indian Clay Mask” Dc 1hr 30min on top of that,used QB”Burdock Root” cream moisturizer on length,spritz my scalp with Rice Milk treatment leave in..

Happy Hair Growing!

water_n_oil

Still been using the same oil blend on my scalp. I used the shea mix for the first time in a while last night. Probably will start doing acv rinses again, mainly on days I have TKD. My hair doesn't mind the return to conventional products but my scalp is like ionno, dawg lol. Seems not to mind the CR Rose cleansing milk at least so I'll still use that.