20-21 Coffee Tea Acv Ayur Onion Rice Chebe Challenge

water_n_oil

My teas came today! They smell amazing. I could smell them before I even opened the box. I have the Indigo Punch and Strawberry Kiwi infusing with safflower oil in the window. I was originally going to do whipped coconut oil with these but it's hot and they'd just melt right now plus I think I prefer coconut oil pre-wash. I'll use it with fenugreek instead. I decided to infuse the Blueberry Green Tea with acv for rinses.

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
I have been using a onion oil mix & rice milk combination applied to my edges every other day and I have a lot of new hair spouting up in those areas :drunk: the marine collagen/silica combo is working as well,but things really took off for my edges with the onion/rice milk combo.

Happy Hair Growing!
Where do you get your rice milk or what’s your recipe?

Lita

Where do you get your rice milk or what’s your recipe?

@TamaraShanie Hello! Take 1/2 cup of organic rice milk powder,mix with some spring water 6 ounces,allow it to dissolved,leave on counter top to get a little warm,add in 1 teaspoon babassu oil,6 drops of peppermint oil,3 drops lavender oil,3 capsules of vit E 800mg,4 drops of hibiscus oil,1 tablespoon of Nilotica shea oil,add in orange/grapefruit peels for extra benefits and fragrance..Store in refrigerator..shake well before each use..Last about two weeks...

Or you can purchase Stunna rice milk and add these ingredients

*The oils can be purchased from GARDEN OF WISDOM
*Organic rice milk Amazon

Happy Hair Growing!

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
@TamaraShanie Hello! Take 1/2 cup of organic rice milk powder,mix with some spring water 6 ounces,allow it to dissolved,leave on counter top to get a little warm,add in 1 teaspoon babassu oil,6 drops of peppermint oil,3 drops lavender oil,3 capsules of vit E 800mg,4 drops of hibiscus oil,1 tablespoon of Nilotica shea oil,add in orange/grapefruit peels for extra benefits and fragrance..Store in refrigerator..shake well before each use..Last about two weeks...

Or you can purchase Stunna rice milk and add these ingredients

*The oils can be purchased from GARDEN OF WISDOM
*Organic rice milk Amazon

Happy Hair Growing!

:eek: I wasn’t ready. I saw Nature’s Ego & Stunna had rice milk spray... but you still added 5,000 ingredients to it. If you ever wanna ship a premade bottle to Jersey.... I’m here for it lol.

Lita

:eek: I wasn’t ready. I saw Nature’s Ego & Stunna had rice milk spray... but you still added 5,000 ingredients to it. If you ever wanna ship a premade bottle to Jersey.... I’m here for it lol.

@TamaraShaniece Lol..Natures Ego makes awesome products,Stunna as well..Siroid has a great rice milk spray too..I think my favorite rice milk spray is from stunna,the texture is smoother.
I do alternate between the three to give my scalp a break...

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Doing an overnight pre poo with red onion,onion skins,curry,cayenne pepper,ginger growth etc mix by Natures Testimony

*My scalp feels so good and alive,this blend is very invigorating,going to put a plastic cap on “green house”

Happy Hair Growing!

snoop

Yesterday

Pre-poo: Ayurvedic oil
Wash: Kaolin clay + goat's milk powder + ayurvedic infused ACV
Protein treatment: Komaza Hair Care
Final rinse: Hair tea (incl. Green tea, rose petals, lavendin, fenugreek, etc.)

My hair felt sooo soft after the protein treatment. I'm not sure why since it's never felt this way after using this particular protein. I wasn't sure if I'd need a conditioner after doing the tea rinse, but no my hair stayed soft. I hope that I can recreate these results.

imaginary

Made some FRW and this time I boiled lime skin to try and get a little closer to the original recipe. I also (finally) double-strained the amla oil I accidentally made. I had put amla powder in the dregs of my apricot oil and then forgotten about it for like a month and a half. I know I won't be able to use it as much once I install my sisterlocks, but I still plan on using my FRW and some other teas.

Lita

Friday “Today” made my coffee,black seed,fo ti & matcha mix and I let brew for a couple of hours,after it cooled I poured the mixture into a spritz bottle then,added peppermint eo,rosemary eo & jbco..I will leave this in overnight.

*I will make ayurvedic goat milk mask to use tomorrow

Happy Hair Growing!

Attachments

• 6472B8FB-4949-46AF-B4D9-7E07AA45C93D.jpeg
    6472B8FB-4949-46AF-B4D9-7E07AA45C93D.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DF64A570-5064-4D25-BA4F-6F883D784847.jpeg
    DF64A570-5064-4D25-BA4F-6F883D784847.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 7

waff

I have been recently incorporating more ayurvedic recipes.

I made a herbal infused oil that I am using for hot oil treatments at least once a week. This has been a godsend for my scalp. Nothing seems to work recently for my SD, not even Nizoral. For some reason, hot oil treatments are working again to control the flare ups. My scalp is clean as new, no flakes no flare up no inflammation.

I tried a henna gloss last week, I have not put henna in my hair since teenage years when my mom did that for me. I did not do a full treatment though, just a teaspoon mixed with a DC, amla, shikaki, brahmi, some coconut milk. I am not sure I love the results, I forgot to add an oil to make it more nourishing.

I am planing to try out methi and hibiscus powder next time.

I have also tried a tea rinse, I used it as the L in my LCO, and I think I like the moisture it left my hair with. I don't have a routine yet, just playing around with some things since I am on a hair kick again lol.

Lita

Washed out the ayurvedic goat milk mask/dc 40 min heat cap/used PJN rice milk hair cream/NT banana leave in/Yadain JBCO to seal
/and on my scalp NB chebe hair tonic & chebe saw palmetto serum..

*Hair is in 6 braids air drying

Happy Hair Growing!

GGsKin

This wash was accidentally fenugreek-heavy as I didn't plan anything but it all went well.

This morning, I massaged my scalp with coffee & fenugreek oil. Then made a mix of fenugreek powder, Mielle babassu and mint con, C.antu hydrating cream con and hot water, stirring constantly. I strained the larger particles out and applied to my scalp and hair. My Coils bounced back immediately. I left this wrapped up for some time while I cleaned.

After shampooing, and dcing with CR Algae Renew I made a fenugreek tea and added some rice water to it. I soaked my hair with this and wrapped in cling film while I showered.

I noticed less shedding this wash day however, I've also been wearing my hair straight and bunned for the past 3 weeks and the sheds were easy to remove throughout that time.