20-21 Coffee Tea Acv Ayur Onion Rice Chebe Challenge

waff

Made a moisturizing DC that I will be applying as a prepoo today:

2 tbsp Garnier whole blends honey mask
1.5 tbsp Coconut milk
2 tsp hibiscus powder
1 tsp of each: Amla, Methi, Moringa
Mixed the DC with herbal tea rinse until I was happy with the consistency

I will be applying the growth oil on my scalp as a hot oil treatment, and the DC on the length. Leave it under plastic cap for the day until I am ready to wash it off.

I will be using the tea rinse as the L for my LCO later.

Last edited:

Lita

I spritz my scalp with NB Chebe hair tonic/on top of that I applied the NB Chebe saw palmetto scalp serum,on the length Cactus hair lotion to remoisturize & HBCO to seal...

*My hair is in spider braids

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

How are you taking it internally. I’ve actually never used it on my skin but use it in my smoothie.
And thanks, my hair is the longest it’s ever been!

@NowIAmNappy I open 2 capsules and put it in my smoothies,my blood pressure is normal. I no longer take the medication and I check with my Doctor on the regular,in addition I check my blood pressure 2xs a day.. :wave:

•For my skin,I add it to my clay mask it really helps clear out bacteria & unhealthy oils

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Made an onion paste/onion juice mix,left it on for 30min..Did a onion rice water eo treatment with NG conditioner on top left it on for 50min with heat cap..After spritz my scalp with Fenugreek/Amla Curry leaves mix & applied my DIY butter/oil mix on top..Hair in 7 braids,air drying.

Happy Hair Growing!

snoop

Pre-poo - Coconut oil + conditioner
Wash - White African Black Soap + botanical tea + honey + hibiscus ayurvedic oil
Rinse - Ayurvedic ACV
Gloss - using DC + amla + bringhraj + brahmi + honey

ETA: ACV rinse

Last edited:

GGsKin

Finally made the onion skin tonic (recipe from Roots45 on YT) that was in posted in an 'onion' thread here a little while ago. I can't recall who posted again but thank you!

It's currently in the cupboard, marinating. In the vid, she says to leave it for a week in a cool dark place, shaking every day or two.

water_n_oil

Finally made the onion skin tonic (recipe from Roots45 on YT) that was in posted in an 'onion' thread here a little while ago. I can't recall who posted again but thank you!

It's currently in the cupboard, marinating. In the vid, she says to leave it for a week in a cool dark place, shaking every day or two.
Aww, this makes me miss old youtube when everybody wasn't trying to put on a show.

imaginary

I miss this lady on my YouTube. I hope she's having a great day.

Lita

@GGsKin Oh,wow me too..Here is mine,still steeping in the pot..I’ll let it sit covered..
5C9F6CFC-51EB-47F8-8782-1079F100CDB9.jpeg
Happy Hair Growing!