20-21 Coffee Tea Acv Ayur Onion Rice Chebe Challenge

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I bought some Chebe creme to use on my hair between shampoos. Looks like it will arrive this week.

I pulled up some of the older threads but couldn't find anyone that's stuck with Chebe it long enough for reportable results.

I'm trying to salvage my 2020 results since for a good 6 months I just didn't do anything with my hair or products.

Ltown

Greyland
Used shea moisture power green tea rinse, don't think I used it right, it said no rinse but you are suppose to used conditioner afterward. I've had it for a long time, it very watery will only get one more rinse out of it for those who want to know ingredients:

Ingredients
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin (Vegetable/ Végétale), Aqua, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Sodium Chloride, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Brassica Oleracea Acephala (Kale) Leaf Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Juice, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Polyquaternium-7, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, Parfum (Essential Oil Blend / Mélange d'huiles essentielles).

Newhottie

Project Back to fabulousness
I bought some Chebe creme to use on my hair between shampoos. Looks like it will arrive this week.

I pulled up some of the older threads but couldn't find anyone that's stuck with Chebe it long enough for reportable results.

I'm trying to salvage my 2020 results since for a good 6 months I just didn't do anything with my hair or products.

Trying to convince myself to stick to a weekly Chebe mask but was also thinking of BKT and I know Chebe relaxes the curl already so still uhhhming. Please tag me on your updates.

Thinking of formulating a basic mask without all the mess if there’s any UK/European ladies that wanna try this out with me can send them out

Mapleoats

Hi ladies,

i want to introduce ayurveda into my regimen for strengthening. Where would you say is a good place to start? I don’t want to add too many steps to my regimen. I’ve read through this thread a bit and the 2019 thread but there’s a lot of info and it’s a little overwhelming.

mzteaze

Hi ladies,

i want to introduce ayurveda into my regimen for strengthening. Where would you say is a good place to start? I don’t want to add too many steps to my regimen. I’ve read through this thread a bit and the 2019 thread but there’s a lot of info and it’s a little overwhelming.

I recommend starting with henna or cassia. You can make simple glosses by mixing the powders with a liquid of you choice then mixing in a conditioner.

Or you can use tea rinses. Both are good ways to get started,

Hope it works out for you.

imaginary

Hi ladies,

I agree with the above suggestions about glosses and tea rinses. You could also try making Henna and ayurvedic oils to apply to your strands and scalp. Be wary though, the henna oil will still stain red (not just your hair but your hands too depending on how often you apply). I've tried and loved fenugreek and amla oils, I liked the henna oil but the red nails and pillowcases were annoying.

Checkout curlyproverbs for her recipes on diy ayurvedic oils.

mzteaze

Thanks @mzteaze @imaginary, I think the glosses sound pretty simple, since I am deep conditioning every wash anyway.
for the tea rinses, are you leaving them in or do you wash them out?

Try both methods as one may work better for you than the other. I used it as a mid-step rinse between shampoo and conditioner because that worked for me better than as a daily spray.

imaginary

Try both methods as one may work better for you than the other. I used it as a mid-step rinse between shampoo and conditioner because that worked for me better than as a daily spray.
I agree @Mapleoats. I use my teas as leave in spritzes. But that's because I don't like adding too many steps to wash day. Also I find leaving it in gives me a better idea of how my hair reacts to it in a day/week.

You could even add the teas to your hair mixes and glosses. I loved that when I used clays and ayurvedic treatments.