20-21 Growth Aides Challenge

Aggie

Today I used:

-Design Essentials Milk & Honey Neutralizing Shampoo
-Design Essentials Milk & Honey 6 in 1 Reconstructor
-Amika Triple Rx Mask (protein treatment)
-Amika Nourishing Mask (moisturizing mask)
-Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion Leave-in
-Fenugreek Tea Rinse on Scalp as my growth aid
-Braided in 3 big plaits to style under wigs as my protective style for the week.

Aggie

@Aggie
Nah...I've been getting mine from A/M/A/Z/O/N on Subscription.
Ohhh, okay. I guess I could try that. So how long have you been using it and what results have you noticed from using it so far @IDareT'sHair and @Bette Davis Eyes? Just curious since I do want to try it. I wanna hear from my e-sisters first because I believe you here over anyone else.

Also do you take both liquid and pills? Have you tried the oil and any other Nzuri products as well? Is there a Nzuri seller/vendor thread here?

Last edited:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Ohhh, okay. I guess I could try that. So how long have you been using it and what results have you noticed from using it so far @IDareT'sHair and @Bette Davis Eyes. Just curious since I do want to try it. I wanna hear from my e-sisters first because I believe you here over anyone else.
I haven't noticed any hair results yet. Its been around 3 weeks Ive been taking it. Missed a few days to test out a theory I noticed. It gives you energy. I cant take it late in the afternoon or I will be up all night. Im now taking it before I walk out my door before work. Im looking forward to 90 days before I have a promising review for hair .

My nails are strengthening so Im happy. I wore gel over my nails for around 8-9 months but it made my nails weak. i'll be ordering a new bottle on Friday to make sure I dont have any lapse. I have around 1/4 bottle left @Aggie

Aggie

I haven't noticed any hair results yet. Its been around 3 weeks Ive been taking it. Missed a few days to test out a theory I noticed. It gives you energy. I cant take it late in the afternoon or I will be up all night. Im now taking it before I walk out my door before work. Im looking forward to 90 days before I have a promising review for hair .

My nails are strengthening so Im happy. I wore gel over my nails for around 8-9 months but it made my nails weak. i'll be ordering a new bottle on Friday to make sure I dont have any lapse. I have around 1/4 bottle left @Aggie
Thanks so much @Bette Davis Eyes

I could certainly use some strong nails for sure and I may do what @IDareT'sHair did and subscribe on Amazon for it for about 90 days and see if I'll continue with it. Or I could just get 3 bottles of the pills and 3 bottles of the liquid with one shot.

Have you tried the KRA-Z pills and the liquid @Bette Davis Eyes

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Aggie
I started 01/16/20. I take it 1st thing in the a.m. along with my other Vits.

You take 1 oz per day.

I purchased x3 bottles and have skipped shipment until April before receiving my next shipment.

I committed for 6 months. You know you can stagger your delivery?

Yes, I am still taking 10,000 mcgs of Biotin with it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Aggie
I want to get at least x6 bottles in my Stash. Supposedly, 1 bottle is 32 Servings.

If/when I start seeing marked results, I may decide to finish out 2020 with Nzuri.

As I said in the Nzuri Thread, this is my 1st time taking a Liquid Hair Vit, so I am excited about seeing results. I agree with you, I could use a little "assist" in the Nail area. It's also suppose to be good for Skin.

It has good reviews on-line too as well as in the Video in the Nzuri Thread.

I have not purchased any of their other products, don't think I even bothered to look at them and probably don't need them:look:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Thanks so much @Bette Davis Eyes

I could certainly use some strong nails for sure and I may do what @IDareT'sHair did and subscribe on Amazon for it for about 90 days and see if I'll continue with it. Or I could just get 3 bottles of the pills and 3 bottles of the liquid with one shot.

Have you tried the KRA-Z pills and the liquid @Bette Davis Eyes
No only vitamin I am taking is the liquid. I just reupped my bamboo silica that I ran out of. I dont like taking too many things at once or I will forget lol @Aggie

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Liquid Gold's Green Magic
I just remembered why I Stopped buying Liquid Gold's Green Magic.:burn:

I hadn't bought it in YEEEARRS!:eek: I bought it during a recent Sale.

The Sulfur in it doesn't agree with me. I remember a while back, I had to sell (or swap or give away) my b/ups before and just realized it again tonight when I put some on.

It doesn't agree with me. I will have to take some Ben.a.dryl because I am feeling good and itchy right about now.:cry3: