20-21 Growth Aides Challenge

emgem77

I've done a lot of searching but maybe I'm not finding the right threads or going through enough pages on those threads. I bought some fenugreek powder and I mixed it with aloe vera juice and aubrey organics rose moisturizing conditioner. I read that you have to let it sit so it can congeal so I'm letting it sit overnight for me to use tomorrow. Is this a good idea? Is this a good way to use the growth aide?

Lita

Rice milk on my edges & onion oil mix on top,the length spritz with Chebe/fenugreek mix & natures blessings to seal..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Put PJN fenugreek hibiscus moisturizer on my hair,Chebe butter on the lower length of my braids & onion mix on scalp..

Happy Hair Growing!

nycutiepie

@nycutiepie Hello! I actually like it,but it’s very thick however it absorbs extremely well with no product build up and a little goes a long way..I’ll keep you posted if I notice any additional growth.

Happy Hair Growing!
Thank you for the info. I’m ordering rice water from Etsy so perhaps I’ll hold off on this for now. Please let me know if anything starts sprouting rapidly lol

Lita

This morning spritz fenugreek Chebe liquid tonic & applied some fenugreek oil throughout my hair,I may do a cassia treatment tomorrow..

*The Chebe butter is working on the lower length of my hair.

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

How is the Canvass product? I keep getting the pop ups on my SM accounts.

@nycutiepie Hello!! Update,yes I’m seeing growth..Most importantly,my sister edges are growing back in,little hairs are spouting up & that’s the only thing she’s using it’s going on 3 weeks for her..You know I do 50/11 things:drunk: but,she’s only applying the oil and once a week do a regular wash/dc..

Happy Hair Growing!