20-21 Growth Aides Challenge

Lita

Still using hibiscus oil on my scalp/black seed oil to alternate with and black seed oil to seal or Njoi herbal hair grease to seal...Applied on my edges TL”slippery elm” and Ayurvedic powders.

Take orally-
Garlic tab for health
MSM powder
Sea Moss capsule
Beet chews heart health
Bamboo/ for bones liquid & capsules
Multiple Vit cap
Viviscal
Sun Chorella powder for health/immune system
Zinc/minerals for over all health
Collagen
Plenty water
Working out to keep my bones healthy & strong

Happy Hair Growing!

Aggie

I just applied my Natur Growth Castor Cayena Scalp Drops to which I added biotin, MSM powder, peppermint, lavender, tea tree, ylang, ylang and rosemary essential oils for the tingle.

Last edited:

KenyafromCT

@KenyafromCT
Welcome to the Challenge and thank you for your Post:hiya:
Thank you so much. I big chopped in May 2018. I hadn’t seen my real hair on 40 years. My mom began relaxing my hair at the age of 9. So this journey hasn’t been an easy one. But I think I’m finally getting it after 3 years. Slowly figuring out what my hair likes and what it responds to. I’ve had growth retention but I kept cutting my ends because they are always so dry. Cutting ends unnecessarily every 6 weeks isn’t good when one is trying to retain length.

I mistakenly assumed they were split/damaged but I realize that I wasn’t giving them the love and attention of that they need. I now understand the importance of adding a little extra leave in/butters to my ends. And what’s funny? My hair is always in Cleo braids so I’m not sure why they get so dry and touch.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Aggie
If you go out on A/M/A/Z/O/N you will see the Bags of Herbs for Hair Growth and it's a bag of Loose Herbs that they tell you to steep in Oil for at least 48 hours.

They recommend Coconut or MCT but I've made several different batches using different oils such as: Olive, Rice Brand, Black Seed, Pure Argan, Grape Seed Hemp Seed.

I've bought x2 bags from 2 different vendors, but there are 18 different herbs. Lemme grab a bag and I'll tell you what's in it: BRB (This one is Yogi's Gift) It's about 7 bucks.

I let mine sit a couple weeks before I use them. I save all my Pointy Tipped bottles and refill them with the Herbs & Oil.

Vetiver Root
Licorice Root
Hibiscus Flowers
Curry Leaves
Rose Petals
Sienna Flowers
Spanish Cherry Flowers
Screw Tree Pods
Sweet Flag
Dried Amla Berry
Myrobalan
Black Cumin Seeds
Fenugreek Seeds
Alkanet
White Turmeric
Babchi Seeds
Neem Seeds
Henna Seeds

Aggie

@Aggie
If you go out on A/M/A/Z/O/N you will see the Bags of Herbs for Hair Growth and it's a bag of Loose Herbs that they tell you to steep in Oil for at least 48 hours.

They recommend Coconut or MCT but I've made several different batches using different oils such as: Olive, Rice Brand, Black Seed, Pure Argan, Grape Seed Hemp Seed.

I've bought x2 bags from 2 different vendors, but there are 18 different herbs. Lemme grab a bag and I'll tell you what's in it: BRB (This one is Yogi's Gift) It's about 7 bucks.

I let mine sit a couple weeks before I use them. I save all my Pointy Tipped bottles and refill them with the Herbs & Oil.

Vetiver Root
Licorice Root
Hibiscus Flowers
Curry Leaves
Rose Petals
Sienna Flowers
Spanish Cherry Flowers
Screw Tree Pods
Sweet Flag
Dried Amla Berry
Myrobalan
Black Cumin Seeds
Fenugreek Seeds
Alkanet
White Turmeric
Babchi Seeds
Neem Seeds
Henna Seeds
Oh wow @IDareT'sHair Looks like a real good treat for your hair.

Last edited:

gorgeoushair

Still using hibiscus oil on my scalp/black seed oil to alternate with and black seed oil to seal or Njoi herbal hair grease to seal...Applied on my edges TL”slippery elm” and Ayurvedic powders.

Take orally-
Garlic tab for health
MSM powder
Sea Moss capsule
Beet chews heart health
Bamboo/ for bones liquid & capsules
Multiple Vit cap
Viviscal
Sun Chorella powder for health/immune system
Zinc/minerals for over all health
Collagen
Plenty water