DIY Herbal Hair Oil
Hydratherma Naturals Growth Lotion
Yadain's Cultural Solutions *various*

Currently Using:
800 mcg Horsetail
Phytophanere
Beaute Consult (for Hair Skin Nails)

Jace032000

Hey ya'll --- I'm joining in on this challenge (even though I know the year is almost over). I'm using Vegamour (have been using it for three weeks and seeing good results), Hair Infinity and a castor oil that I ordered from Etsy.

KenyafromCT

Hey ya'll --- I'm joining in on this challenge (even though I know the year is almost over). I'm using Vegamour (have been using it for three weeks and seeing good results), Hair Infinity and a castor oil that I ordered from Etsy.
Vegamour?? Hmmmmm. Sounds interesting. I will have to research it. I should also add that you are a trouble maker. I’m trying not to buy anymore products!! UGH!! :yahoo:

Jace032000

Vegamour?? Hmmmmm. Sounds interesting. I will have to research it. I should also add that you are a trouble maker. I’m trying not to buy anymore products!! UGH!! :yahoo:
Don't do it --- this product is a pricey habit and I'm sure you can find an alternative!!!
Nevertheless, it works...I've been taking pics (just to confirm, lol). It was one of those Facebook advertised products...that I swore I would never try --- but I gave in to. Now I'm three months in and subscribed to this dang service....LOL!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Can you share what’s in your DIY oil?
@KenyafromCT
Just those Herbs we both purchased from Ammmazon mixed with various Oils.

In separate batches, I have made/used: EVOO, Hempseed, Argan, Blackseed, MCT, Rice Brand, JBCO, Mustard Seed.

I haven't used anything in addition to the Herbs mixed with Oil. I guess you could use powders such as; MSM (Sulfur), Caffeine, Amla and other Ayurvedic Powders in your Oil Blend.

I haven't done anything like that. (Even though I have several Powders)

KenyafromCT

@KenyafromCT

In separate batches, I have made/used: EVOO, Hempseed, Argan, Blackseed, MCT, Rice Brand, JBCO, Mustard Seed.

I haven't used anything in addition to the Herbs mixed with Oil. I guess you could use powders such as; MSM (Sulfur), Caffeine, Amla and other Ayurvedic Powders in your Oil Blend.

Oh yes. I have one that I made last year. which has. I barely used it. I need to grab it out of the cabinet. I also made an oil with the pack of herbs called FOOD HERBS. I used that all up. Wasn’t consistent so I can’t speak to its efficacy.
Hops
Comfrey
Marshmallow root
Oregano
Garlic
Onion
Basil
Hibiscus
Aloe
Burdock root
Ambunu

My last oil I infused in my crockpot for 6 hours.
Oregano
Rosemary
Clary Sage leaves
black tea bag
Nettle leaves
Lavender petals
Arnica leaves
Peppermint oil
Hemp oil
Olive oil
Vit E oil
Kalonji oil
Safflower oil
JBCO
Cedar wood oil
B5 capsules -2
Bringraj
Foti
Methi powder
Sour Sop powder

KenyafromCT

I just started biotin 10,000 mcg last week(I’ve been taking collagen with 3,000 mcg for months now).

I’ve also begun drinking fenugreek seed water most mornings. I’ve now added amla powder and drink it down. I was reading where amla works far better inside than it does topically.

My skin has definitely improved. I’m not sure if my hair has grown. I’m never a good judge. I need to try to measure it. I’ve never measured before.

Oh. I also take Fo-ti. I’m not sure how well it works. It’s probably been altered so much before encapsulating it. But I also take the powder. I add it to my smoothies.

KenyafromCT

Just got finished oiling my hair. Left side my diy herb oil. The right basic sunflower oil. I wanted to see which oil works best. I must say that as I applied each oil! My hair began to tangle and it became difficult to manipulate with my fingers. Had some hair shed. Popped a plastic cap on. Should I have added water? I can’t remember if I did last time. I’ll rinse it in an hour or so.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

@KenyafromCT
I just use the Herbs and use different Oils. I normally just use 1 oil and the Herbs. I don't add any kind of powders or anything else.

KenyafromCT

Today I used:

-Design Essentials Milk & Honey Neutralizing Shampoo
-Design Essentials Milk & Honey 6 in 1 Reconstructor
-Amika Triple Rx Mask (protein treatment)
-Amika Nourishing Mask (moisturizing mask)
-Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion Leave-in
-Fenugreek Tea Rinse on Scalp as my growth aid
-Braided in 3 big plaits to style under wigs as my protective style for the week.
Hi there! are you still using the Amika products?