• Forum Upgraded: https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/recent-forum-upgrade.849851/

20-21 Oil Grease Butter Lotion Creme Pomade Challenge

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

faithVA

Thanks @IDareT'sHair

I'm back to oil rinsing and trying to figure out oil on my hair. I plan to oil rinse daily on weekends and when I'm off. And I will oil rinse every other day or every 2 days during the week.

I oil rinsed tonight with just an oil blend of whatever I had left over. I'm letting my hair air dry now. In a bit I will spray on the Mane Magic oil, and styling foam and twist it up.

faithVA

I did mix the My Honey Child Type 4 Hair Cream with olive oil and made a pomade. It works much better. I twisted my hair and put it on my ends. I have to remember to do the same with any creams that don't work for me.

I still have a lot of the My Honey Child left so I'm good for pomades for 2020.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Hey @IDareT'sHair !! Thank you for tagging me! I was pretty quiet during the last challenge. I've been pretty quiet on the board lately. Work has been kicking my butt. But I had been using my hair creams on a consistent basis.

Last night I used my As I Am So Much Moisture cream. I have box braids right now so I've been using them on the braids.