20-21 Oil Grease Butter Lotion Creme Pomade Challenge

bzb1990

3b/3c. henna/cassia.
shea mixes, scalp and hair.
new mix (shea butter + argan + Abyssinian mainly, and1/4th of blend is grapeseed + coconut oil) for length,
but the same old mix for scalp (with the monistat, cassia, lemongrass, rosemary, grapeseed oil, shea, camellia seed oil, prickly pear oil --> this mix is very soothing for my scalp, for me- but even so diluted, Monistat gives a slight headache. Still unsure if it makes a difference, just want to try it though.

Note to self : More argan + less Abyssinian oil, is a winning combination.

wash/conditioner >>pantene 2 in 1, mane n tail conditioner and Reveil Jeju pink bottle-
HSooq's argan oil on top CJunkie's AA/OO conditioner+ic HP aloe in the tub as a leave-in.
As yet, there has been no over the top shedding or breakage with this combo, during wash only had a few shedded hairs again.

bzb1990

3b/3c. henna/cassia.
Re-wet hair, added on the new SB mix (SB, Abyssinian, argan mainly with a bit of G.S. and COconut oils) which had been used pre shampoo before.

This result is an improvement on the previous SB mix with the Abyssinian oil, cacao butter, camellia, GSO, cassia EO, rosemary, etc.
Will stick to this in future.
Simpler is better it seems. Also realized I need rosemary EO for roots not 'length,' after all

Saga

The Generous Queen
Hey y'all, I've been using my homemade whipped shea butter on freshly washed hair to seal in the water. My hair was sooo soft and shiny today, and I am surprised about how well it is retaining moisture now that this is my primary styling product. I will probably post photos sometime in the future, but for now I'm gonna sit back and wait patiently for the retention.