20-21 Oil Grease Butter Lotion Creme Pomade Challenge

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ms. T how are you? you keep some interesting moisturizers. Tell more about this JBCO lotion? I'm kiss not into growth anymore but like to keep it easy. The pomade is thick but i do use more moisturizer on dry hair.
@Ltown :2inlove:....:hiya:
You should look them up. Yadain Cultural Solutions.

They have some interesting items. Most of them are like a Oily-Greasey-Lotion (in bottles).

They have some unusual names too. Like right now I am using the "Hair Gritz" :rofl: Hair Reparations etc....

I think they are in Harlem?:scratchchin:

They have Blackseed, Argan, Carrot, Jojoba, Tea Tree etc...lots of good stuff with good ingredients.:lick: Check them out.

They stay having 50% off.

Ltown

Greyland
@Ltown :2inlove:....:hiya:
You should look them up. Yadain Cultural Solutions.

They have some interesting items. Most of them are like a Oily-Greasey-Lotion (in bottles).

They have some unusual names too. Like right now I am using the "Hair Gritz" :rofl: Hair Reparations etc....

I think they are in Harlem?:scratchchin:

They have Blackseed, Argan, Carrot, Jojoba, Tea Tree etc...lots of good stuff with good ingredients.:lick: Check them out.

They stay having 50% off.
@IDareT'sHair, I found it after i seen your post. i might try it. thanks:) always resourcefull and helpful:toocool:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@naturalyogini
I like the Professional 6 Lotion, Professional 5 and any of the Lotions and Balms/Pomades.

The Professional 6 and the Blackseed are probably the only true "Lotions"

Please keep in mind they are actually an Oily/Greasy type Creamy Lotion. I always feel like I am doing something really good for my Hair when I use it.

@Lita - what Yadain do you like?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used something today in a Komaza jar :look: Wasn't Komaza though:look:

I think it is Taliah Wajiid Itchy Scalp Pomade? *shrug* not sure?:nono: