2007 Shoulder Length Challenge Reveal

Lusa

Ladies,

If you were on the 2007 Shoulder Length Challenge please post your progress pictures here.

Here we go:

The first pic is from today, December 31st 2007
The second is from December 17, 2006

Attachments

• 1207 009.JPG
    1207 009.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 32
  • 2006_1217.jpg
    2006_1217.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Lusa

BUMPING for my fellow Shoulder Length Stars....I know there was more than two of us on the challenge! :bump:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Congratulations you guys! You both made it, and your hair is lookin fab! :clapping:

Come on ladies, I wanna be nosey and see more reveals :giggle:

Artemis

I couldn't remember when I joined the challenge so I found one of my comparison pics to go by

I took this one this morning. I hope this is SL, cuz I'm claiming it anywayz...shoot :cool:

Lusa

I couldn't remember when I joined the challenge so I found one of my comparison pics to go by

I took this one this morning. I hope this is SL, cuz I'm claiming it anywayz...shoot :cool:

Claim it, girl! You made it, and congratulations to you! :yay:

secretrose

i think i joined this challenge but i've had cornrows for almost a month and don't plan on taking them out until this weekend. I will post my pic on Saturday or Sunday.

Artemis

londontresses I think you need to re-format the pics. I clicked on your links and it sent me to my email, lol.

Imani

Hey! i was in the challenge. i'll be brave and reveal. didn't make it, but i think i did pretty okay. still got some crispy dry ends that i am gradually trimming away

I will clam shoulder when ALL the layers below that part are shoulder- i'm in the 08 SL challenge

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 17

Lusa

Hey! i was in the challenge. i'll be brave and reveal. didn't make it, but i think i did pretty okay. still got some crispy dry ends that i am gradually trimming away

I will clam shoulder when ALL the layers below that part are shoulder- i'm in the 08 SL challenge

Your hair looks great, congratulations. Happy Hair Growing.... :clapping:

KeraKrazy

Thickness before length
I was in that challenge, don't think I made it though i'll be back to post pics when I finish reading the instructions on how to do it.