2008 Progress Pics!!! I made APL!!!!

MzOptimistic

Hi Ladies. Thanks to you ladies I can claim APL. I was neck length just grazing shoulder in January

In January, blowdried and flatironed

April 2008, Just before LHCF. I needed a trim and my hair was shedding and I had some serious split ends:wallbash:

October 2008, after fresh relaxer and self trim.

I made APL whoo hoo:grin::grin:

Thanks ladies. I couldn't have done it without your help. Next stop BSL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Looking good...keep up the good work:grin:

Ganjababy

Wow, great progress

Hi Ladies. Thanks to you ladies I can claim APL. I was neck length just grazing shoulder in January

In January, blowdried and flatironed

April 2008, Just before LHCF. I needed a trim and my hair was shedding and I had some serious split ends:wallbash:

October 2008, after fresh relaxer and self trim.

I made APL whoo hoo:grin::grin:

Thanks ladies. I couldn't have done it without your help. Next stop BSL!!!

phyl73

Looking good! Girl you better grow! It looks so thick and healthy. I plan on joining you in January.

nikki2229

You have pretty, thick and healthy hair.:grin:
Your self trim was good. I wish I was that good, my stylist is now charging $25 just for a trim (no cut).:perplexed

jerseygurl

Not a new member
You have pretty, thick and healthy hair.:grin:
Your self trim was good. I wish I was that good, my stylist is now charging $25 just for a trim (no cut).:perplexed

Thanks. I read up on self trims and there was a method I found can't remember the owner but basically you section your hair and take smaller sections, pull down and snip. I started off with tiny snips and increased till I was satisfied. It was a slow process. HTH:grin:

ETA: The thickness is what saved me when I had thinning ends. It helped camouflage the damage I did.

Thanks ladies, I have a large support group (LHCF):D

Last edited: