2009 Challenges At a glance

55brneye

Hello everyone - i am new to all these challenges i just need to know where i start, how to begin, and what do i buy.. I seriously need some help if anyone will respond.. thanks!

CurlyMoo

When will the mid back chellenge open up again because I want to add a picture.

Last edited:

kawista9

These are some pictures of my hair styles in January 2009. I did do some bunning...but I mostly did roller wraps...I did them for the first time this year and I think they look good and I did some braid outs...I don't like them too much but I think it is good for my hair and it is a descent style so i guess... :grin: Enjoy...

Attachments

• 183346.jpg
    183346.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 162252.jpg
    162252.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 162715.jpg
    162715.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 165204.jpg
    165204.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 121350.jpg
    121350.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 6

wheezy807

Okay the newest deep conditioning challenge by Aggie has been added. The other thread was getting too long so she decided to do a continuation. I still left the other thread link up just as a reference.

Hair4Care

thanks this is so gr8 I am going to save this in m fotki so that I use them, if not tis year eventually.

MissNina

Libra Girl
Thanks for doing this, Wheezy! LOL Whenever I see your name, I think of the other Weezy :look: IDK if that's good or bad to you, but I love him so I likey!! lol

wheezy807

flowinlocks,
I saw your post a while ago but i meant to come back and do it but i got side-tracked and totally forgot. It's added.