2009 LHCF BOOTCAMP

TriniStarr

***If you have questions about Bootcamp, please PM me as I may miss it in this thread. Thanks and Happy Hair Growing***

Due to popular demand :grin:...here is the sign-up thread for 2009 LHCF Bootcamp!!!

Everyone, please include your STARTING POINT PICTURE with your sign-up post. Thanks!

LHCF BOOTCAMP is the ULTIMATE
Length Retention Challenge!
It is a combination of some of the most successful LHCF challenges (based on my thread research ;) ) and those that require the most discipline. This challenge is not for the faint of heart, fickle, or easily swayed but for those who are unwaveringly determined to retain every mm of growth that comes out of their scalp in 2009.

Here are the RULES::ban:
1. No Direct Heat (Hooded Dryer is acceptable)
2. No Trimming (Dusting is allowed)
3. Deep Condition w/Every Shampoo Wash
4. Wear Only Protective (Buns, Braids, Twists, Weaves, etc.) or
Low Manipulation (Braidouts, Rollersets, etc.) Styles

This challenge will have 4 sessions.
Session One: January 1 - March 31
Session Two: April 1 - June 30
Session Three: July 1- September 30
Session Four: October 1 - December 15

Those who make it through all 4 sessions will reap the greatest hair reward!!:weird:

Cheat Sheet:covereyes
You will have one emergency pass for each session. Use them wisely! Please post to the monthly update when you have used one.
ONLY ONE EXCUSE!!! :mad: <---- My mean face

CONSEQUENCES :spank: If you are serious about this challenge, you can decide on a punishment if you do not live up to the requirements. For example: No fried food for a month, 2x my normal exercise for two weeks, No LHCF website for two weeks, No new products for two months, etc.

ACCOUNTABILITY: Throughout the challenge, we will post monthly updates.

DOES YOUR HAIR WANT TO REAP THE BENEFITS OF BOOTCAMP?

I am going to commit to ____ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _______________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture:
(Please add no later than January 1, 2009)

TriniStarr

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be NO LHCF for 2 WEEKS. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

cutiebe2

I am going to commit to _4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no LHCF for a week_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I already know I will use my pass on June 30th. This is my 3 year hair journey anniversary and I want to straighten for the first time...

here is my starting pic from the front.

Last edited:

kami11213

I am going to commit to __2 (right now)__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no weekly cheats while dieting. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture: My siggy pic

ETA: sorry, I meant to commit to 2 sessions now, not 1...

Kiki82

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be not logging on to LHCF for session 1 and 2. Session 3 and 4 the consequence will be not purchasing any hair products for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!! My starting pic is below.

Attachments

• Hair 09.jpg
    Hair 09.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

moonglowdiva

I am going to commit to _4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___not purchasing new shoes___. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

baddison

natural for good
I am going to commit to _4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _______NO FRIDAY NITE FONDUE & WINE FOR 2 WEEKS!!!________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• SL122008.jpg
    SL122008.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 23

likewtr4chklit

am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ____no chocolate for a week___________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

ETA: I Finally found a str8 pic from last month, so this is pretty much my starting point

Attachments

• 122308.jpg
    122308.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

MissMusic

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be 2 extra days of jogging for that week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

ETA: Starting pic in avatar

Last edited:

brownsugarflyygirl

I am going to commit to 0 sessions of Bootcamp!!
Haha..I got veteran status :armyhat:

However, I will be around to cheer you guys on and encourage you. :superbanana:Yay, 2009 Bootcamp!!

SouthernDimps

I am going to commit to 3 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be No More LHCF visits for the rest of the session!. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I'll post a more current pic from my avatar in a couple of days

Seven7

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be NO HPFF for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!
Starting PIC is in siggy

Last edited:

wheezy807

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no new nail polish purchases for two months. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

(Please add no later than January 1, 2009)

Simply_Kelz

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __go raw for a week_____________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

ETA: This was from the end of August. Best I can do.

Last edited:

truequeen06

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be running an extra mile during my workout . . . I HATE running lol. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting picture:

IMAG0864.jpg

Last edited:

hairedity

I'm in braids, I won't have pics until January.
I'll commit to 2 sessions.
Punishment for cheating =watch sports w/hubby for the week :-(

Last edited:

Mama Cita

I am going to commit to _4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _double wourkouts 3 days out of the week for 2 weeks_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!:yep:

SmilingElephant

I'm only gonna commit to 1 session of Bootcamp this year.....i'm not too far from my goal. I won't have a pic until January tho. My consequence for breaking the rules will be to drink only water for a whole month.

trinigal27

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be No new hair products for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting pic in sig.

Last edited:

maleucia

I am going to commit to __1__ session of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _to participate in whatever activity my 7 year old wants me to for 1 week_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I finally got the courage to go to a salon and chop off my raggedy ends. She took off 3 inches so I'm back at shoulder length.

Last edited:

**Jade**

I'm in!!

I am going to commit to __1__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be spending NO money on "fun stuff" for a week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I"ll post pics when I flat iron tonight or tomorrow

Mo96

I am going to commit to 4sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no LHCF or fotki surfing for two weeks!. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture..(It's not the best..I have TONS of newgrowth)