2010-10-31 21:00 - Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Ladies,

I know it is short notice but we have to shut the forum down so as to work on the database servers. The downtime should not take more than 5 hours (if not less).

I will keep you informed regarding this through the maintenance page.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Update:

We decided not to go ahead with this upgrade. It is a bit short notice and we can wait until next weekend where we will have our major downgrade.

So false alarm on this one :)

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Will you refresh my memory on how long or how many days will it take to accomplish the downgrade? Thx.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Sure thing

Solution
We have decided to take more drastic steps. The forum will be closed for extensive maintenance the first week of November. We expect the forum to be closed Friday November 05 and will open again on Monday or Tuesday. There will be a page outlining the progress made and the expected time that the forum will be up and running.

More on this topic: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/admin-news/505825-2010-10-21-expected-downtime.html

Now if we are done earlier we will open the forum earlier. I just don't want to rush things and introduce any errors.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Thank you very much. I called myself looking for this information but did not locate it, must have looked right over it -- sorry but thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.