***2010 MN CHALLENGE***

Ijanei

well I just started using again and will post results for this last month of December. Hope to get a full inch this month. Any results ladies?

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
idk how imissed this thread!!! :nono:

is it too late to join in.? ihave starting piics & new tubes of MN:look: im trying to fill in my edges/hairline.

beauti

BUMP! where yall at ladies??? :look: i've been lurking these here parts and suddenly...crickets :lol: come baaaaaack!

Ijanei

Umm okay the challenge isn't done yet ladies until March, just curious as to who is still sticking with this?

HauteHippie

Oops... I only lasted 2 months in this challenge and I wasn't consistent b/c... I started to get a little freaked out about putting MN on my scalp. I lean towards a natural, holistic way of living so this was just not for me.

Ijanei

@EtherealEnigma thanks for the update. That's great to hear you have change up your lifestyle as well. during those two months of use, have you noticed anything that could possible help out some curious folks?

Okay any other ladies?

HauteHippie

@EtherealEnigma thanks for the update. That's great to hear you have change up your lifestyle as well. during those two months of use, have you noticed anything that could possible help out some curious folks?

Okay any other ladies?

Thanks. I didn't really have a lifestyle change, I've always been quietly natural/more holistic (I'm all for giving out info/options, but I'm not a pushy-hippie @ heart. I don't like that.) so i realized that using MN didn't fit.

I was not consistent in those 2 months, but I was consistent with it for a month in '08 and it helped to bring my edges back. Thin, little hairs sprouted in the spots that had been burnt away by a relaxer left on too long years before. I didn't think I'd ever get that hair back, because the other parts had long grown back in. It looked like I had a receding hairline for a lot of 2006/2007. Lace front glue had ripped out the hair that had come back in '08. Before that it was weave glue. I was so mad at myself! I thought I had given myself traction alopecia.

Anyway, the MN I used in Dec '08 was mixed with MegaTek and I did see results within a month. The hair in that area grows more slowly than the rest of my hair and I just leave it alone (I will not allow it to be braided when I get a sew-in or stretched/gelled back for a ponytail).

2 years later and a lot of those hairs are to the tip of my nose or longer. Most are baby hairs that are 1-2 inches long, but I'm just glad they're there!

Ijanei

wow happy to hear of your comeback. You have beaaaautiful hair. It seems you are fine w/out the use of aids. So you are a vegan then? or am I getting things mixed up here?

HauteHippie

wow happy to hear of your comeback. You have beaaaautiful hair. It seems you are fine w/out the use of aids. So you are a vegan then? or am I getting things mixed up here?

Thanks, but umm... My pic is a wig. ;) It's my goal hair. I'm not a vegan, but I try to make or use all natural products and eat a good bit of raw veggies, avoid white stuff and pre-packaged foods, etc. I don't eat a lot of land meat, but I do eat seafood.

How is using MN going for you? How long have you been using it?

Ijanei

Been using it off and on for about a year. Was consistent the first few months (Feb til June) then I slowed down because didn't want to prolong the use, thats when I started MT in July. When I was using it those first few months, my growth was incredible but I wasn't protective styling. I came back to MN at the end of November after my trim and I think that along with MT gave me that inch for December.

That wig looks mighty natural over there lol