***2010 MN CHALLENGE***

Ijanei

Im gonna take a break for about a week since I am getting my tooth pulled. Also I have been using it for about 2months and seen growth so I think it's ok to stop for a minute. good luck with urs ladies

morehairplease

Checking in ladies....I applied my Claudie growth elixir(creme brulee) and mn mixture to my scalp yesterday afternoon and will continue to do so nightly and cw every other day.

divastyle2010

Hello ladies!!! I am currently sitting in my full head baggy with scurl and profective 7 oil!!!:lick: I applied my mn mix, and have been applying it every morning..:grin:

Aggie

I know I said I would wait another 2 weeks or so before my break is over but I decided to apply my MN/sulfur mix this afternoon. Loved the tingle from the essential oils:yep:.

GaiasDaughter24

I'm going to have to drop this challange. I just found out I'm pregnant and I don't want to risk it. Good luck to you all!!! I had GREAT growth with MN. I'll return to it next year. :)

gvin89

Haven't checked in, but I've been applying my mix at night 3x a week...I was pretty bald on the edges and now I see lil' hairs sprouting (YAY!). I will continue what I'm doing, but I'm about to get some braids so we'll see what happens.

epiphany braids

Hi all so sorry I am late!! I have been applying my MN and marula oil (spelling is not correct sorry) and I have been very happy can not report any growth yet as I just started this challenge. I do have a lil concern...I have been applying MN to my edges everyday and I am starting to see one particular spot thinning out has anyone witnessed this?

Aggie

^^^No thinning here to report...

I applied my MN last night and will do so again maybe on Thursday or Friday night before bed.

Nixx22jam

Is it better to apply to a dry scalp or to a damp scalp which works better? I added it to a damp scalp the other day and didnt feel the tingle/itch till the next day and the day after. Im gonna apply it to dry scalp and c. plus i mix my mn with sulphur so i dont kno if it makes a difference. however a while back i put it on my dry scalp when my hair was flat ironed for 3 consecutive days and wow!!!

Last edited:

divastyle2010

checking in:i just finish working out!!! it's part of me getting healthy and part of my hair growing regimen... i rinsed my cornrows after and applied my conditioner leave-in mix I made and will be moisturizing and sealing and baggying once it dries some.i have already applied my mn mix tho!

Ijanei

Applied mine for the first time this week, I been having post tooth extraction pain so i havent been feeling to well but now I'm back

caramelma

I'm applying the mix every other day and I only wash my hair once a week. I don't use the mix on shampoo day. I can feel the heat and tingles throughout the night. I forgot the wash my hands before I took out my contacts, my eyes were seriously on FIRE!!!! I'm not kidding so I pray I experience supernatural growth with this mix! For now on I will use this mix everyday except for shampoo day and stop using it the week before my relaxer.

I mixed everything but I don't feel the heat, what did I do wrong? I mixed the whole tube of all three items in a jar.:ohwell:

grow

another question:

how many days AFTER PERMING do we have to wait before we begin the MN applications?

thanks ladies!

Aggie

I just applied my MN/sulfur concoction to my scalp a few minutes ago. Scalp feels all nice and tingly too:lick:.

Last edited:

mst1908

I mixed everything but I don't feel the heat, what did I do wrong? I mixed the whole tube of all three items in a jar.:ohwell:

Really that's odd, after I apply my mix my head feels warm all over. Don't let this discourage you, still apply the mix faithfully maybe your scalp is more tolerate to the heat. Do keep me posted on the Mega-Growth MN mix.

Take care,

Maria

caramelma

Really that's odd, after I apply my mix my head feels warm all over. Don't let this discourage you, still apply the mix faithfully maybe your scalp is more tolerate to the heat. Do keep me posted on the Mega-Growth MN mix.

Take care,

Maria

Ok, will do thanks girl. I will keep you updated