**2010 Random Christian Thoughts Thread**

maxineshaw

How interesting...the very things I believed weren't important in the bible are the very things I seek right now.

Ije4eva

ALWAYS ask God to show you the truth. I'm learning that most things are never as bad as they seem. So before you panic and do something crazy, wait for Him to speak.

luthiengirlie

ALWAYS ask God to show you the truth. I'm learning that most things are never as bad as they seem. So before you panic and do something crazy, wait for Him to speak.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::grin: YHWH ALWAYS SPEAKS HIS MIND SOMEHOW.. HE ALWAYS GETS HIS PIECE STATED LOL... :GRIN: OKAY YHWH AFTER I EAT.. YOU AND ME TIME.. AND IT'S NOT THAT BAD : GRIN: :LACHEN:

LifeafterLHCF

Lord forgive me for having faith in people again.I know God I should never believed that I would be treated properly by family.To always be looked over bc your not with a disability or stupid or under achiever it really hurts.I really believe I shouldn't believe in holidays anymore so I don't feel let down each year.I really hate being poor and everything falling on me..next year God Im believing for more and better and finally be done with the thing called family

tyrablu

Lord I need help in virtually all aspects of my life, but most importantly in my walk with you. I'm no where near the beginning, but I'm trying.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Meditating today on what this really means to me:

For THINE is the Kingdom,
the Power
and the Glory...
Forever and ever.
Amen
:rosebud:

topsyturvy86

I am so blessed and grateful to be loved by God. A love that heals and restores. A love that matches up and is greater than all the hurt, rejection and negativity. A love that brings peace and wholeness. Thank you Jesus for your love :rosebud:

Guitarhero

What on earth do you do with a person you have to see daily who so callously treats you as an after-thought? Sigh.. Yeah, I know, pray, love them anyway...but :wallbash:

strenght81

Please pray for my friend. Last year I asked everyone to pray for him after being shot a few times and her survived! Thank you lord!! A few days ago he has been shot again and has survived-he's recovering in the ICU. Thank You lord. Now, I come to ask for prayers to heal his mind from self destruction. He seems to can't leave the street life alone. I pray that the lord brings about a change of heart, a opportunity for him to flee the state, the street life and never look back. In your son jesus name, amen!

strenght81

Please pray for a cause that is dear to me- the dream act. An immigration law for illegal immigrant children who were brought to this country by their parents and were never able to legalize their status. The bill has passed the house of representatives, now it's in the hands of the senators. Pray that this bill is passed. It will help so many illegal children and adults who had no choice on their status.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I prayed for your friend and The Dream Act. It shall be done in Jesus name!!! Genesis 18:14 - Is anything too difficult for the Lord? The answer: NOPE, LOL!!!!!!! (((HUGS)))

Laela

Yep.. pray..for real... .leave it in His hands and whistle while you work.., :lol: cause I"m sure what you wanna do with them His Love won't let you ... :Rose:

What on earth do you do with a person you have to see daily who so callously treats you as an after-thought? Sigh.. Yeah, I know, pray, love them anyway...but :wallbash:

Guitarhero

Yep.. pray..for real... .leave it in His hands and whistle while you work.., :lol: cause I"m sure what you wanna do with them His Love won't let you ... :Rose:

I'm afraid I'm a very sensitive person and it usually brings me to tears, whether I show it or not. I just cannot figure out why it's done:sad: and it saddens me because I try not to treat others the same.

Guitarhero

Speaking of forgiveness, this has been on my mind since I heard it last week on the radio. I was thinking about attending a support group for men who ruined their marriages through infidelity. There is a christian radio station that featured this issue of christian men who came full-circle, fully aware of how they failed G-d. Why would I want to attend locally? I just wanted to hear that someone out of the bunch realized that it wasn't just G-d they let down and that they fully comprehended the blow they dealt, to the woman. I will not personally ever hear such for my situation, but I just wanted to know that there are those out there who comprehend that it's not just fear of losing relationships, heaven or displeasing G-d, but that someone actually thought about her feelings and felt sorry for that one particular thing...her heart.:cry2:

I mean, is there one true man in the whole of this world? Just one??? I'm thinking of writing that counseling team and some of the pastors/groups locally and suggesting that part of their sessions come to focus upon that issue and perhaps purge all their heartache through writing a letter to the offended stating they realize just how they have hurt them. It would mean so much to countless women who've moved on, gotten closure, but have not heard these words. "I'm sorry" is one thing, but acknowledging the effect is another.

LifeafterLHCF

Im soo happy I start work tomorrow and I graduate next Sunday..Im working on not being stressed out after I pray bc I know what my credit card balance is and with the upcoming events and no one wants to reward my good work I may be in the whole..but I know God will make a way for things to happen..I just have to be creative and listen..

I hope everyone has a awesome week something will happen awesome this week for all..

chickle

I know God exists, but I am 100% sure he does not know that I do too.

Anytime I think about religion, I get depressed, it's like a door that will never open for me.

LovingLady

Chickle, if truly you want the door to be opened, God will open it.

Luke 11:9-10 (King James Version)

9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

luthiengirlie

I know God exists, but I am 100% sure he does not know that I do too.

Anytime I think about religion, I get depressed, it's like a door that will never open for me.

Chickle.. don't think of it as a religion.. think of it as building a relationship..
what do you do when you meet a new hottie? you take the time to find out EVERYTHING you can about him. you read you desire to know his thought his mindset
you grow. build trust..

it's the same way with God...
don't put limitations on your relationship with HIm.

topsyturvy86

I don't know where else to put this little story so here goes. Last year I bought GHD's for £90 from an internet website doing a promotion. I paid the seller via paypal but didn't receive the item 2 weeks after. At first I thought it was the christmas rush but even after Christmas it didn't come and so I reported to paypal. They gave me a full refund, debited the seller and blocked the seller from doing business using their addy. The week after that a friend told me to check the post office even though they didn't leave a note telling me it was at the delivery office as a delivery service called 'parcel force' don't leave notes and take it to your nearest delivery office. I did so and voila! It was there! It came on time.

I felt really bad and told paypal and asked if I could pay for it but couldn't. I contacted the seller woman to explain the situation and she gave me another account to put the money in. I tried but it didn't go through. She gave me some other account but it didn't go through again so I prayed and left it because I had tried my best. My GHD's stopped working a couple of months ago ... they just didn't come on. I sent them to a GHD repair service last week 'cos I can't afford new ones and got very fond of them. They gave me a call today to tell me that they cannot fix it because it is a copy!! and my best bet is to bin it. I was surprised but now happy that I didn't pay a penny for it! Whoop! Thank God!

Laela

It's that time again... this one local Christian radio station is so commercialized ...Rudolph, jingling bells, Frosty...sigh....

Santa Claus and Satan's Cause

The modern-day Santa Claus is an American version of Saint Nicholas, a fourth century Roman Catholic bishop from Asia Minor who was noted for his good deeds and gift giving. This tradition first spread throughout Europe, and then found its way to America by the early Dutch settlers.

Since God's word warns us to BEWARE of tradition (Col. 2:8), we shouldn't be surprised to find the Devil right in the middle of the world's most celebrated holiday. Lucifer's desire has always been to dethrone God and exalt himself (Isa. 14:12-15). He desires worship (Luke 4:7; II Ths. 2:3-4). Perhaps you've never thought of it, but please note how Satan robs the Lord Jesus Christ of His glory by spreading the Santa Claus tradition...

SANTA IS ETERNAL
A child knows nothing of his beginning. To a child, Santa has just always existed.

JESUS CHRIST IS ETERNAL

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." (Rev. 1:8)

SANTA LIVES IN THE NORTH

Tradition holds that Santa Claus lives at the North Pole, a place ABOVE the rest of us.

JESUS CHRIST LIVES IN THE NORTH

"Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King." (Psa. 48:2)

SANTA WEARS RED CLOTHING
Santa wears a red furry suit.

JESUS CHRIST WEARS RED CLOTHING
"And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God." (Rev. 19:13)

SANTA HAS WHITE HAIR
Santa is always pictured as an old man with white hair like wool.

JESUS CHRIST HAS WHITE HAIR
"His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;" (Rev. 1:14)

SANTA FLIES AROUND GIVING GIFTS

Santa has the ability to defy the laws of gravity and fly around giving gifts to people.

JESUS CHRIST ASCENDED AND GAVE GIFTS UNTO MEN

"But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men." (Eph. 4:7-8)

SANTA IS COMING SOON

During the Christmas season it is emphasized over and over that "Santa is coming".

JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON
"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus." (Rev. 22:20)

SANTA IS OMNISCIENT
Children are taught that Santa "knows when you've been good, and he knows when you've been bad".

JESUS CHRIST IS OMNISCIENT
"The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good." (Pro. 15:3) "And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?" (Mat. 9:4)

SANTA IS OMNIPRESENT

Santa must be omnipresent, because he has the ability to visit over a billion homes in a twenty-four hour period. That's over 1100 per second!

JESUS CHRIST IS OMNIPRESENT
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." (Mat. 18:20)

SANTA IS OMNIPOTENT

He has the ability to carry presents for over a billion children.

JESUS CHRIST IS OMNIPOTENT
"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." (Mat. 28:18)

SANTA HAS SPIRIT HELPERS CALLED ELVES
Webster, 1828: "ELF...a spirit, the night-mar; a ghost, hag, witch"

JESUS CHRIST HAS SPIRIT HELPERS CALLED ANGELS
"Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him." (Mat. 4:11)

SANTA - SANAT - SATAN?
Sanat Kumara is worshipped by some new age groups as God. H.P. Blavatsky, the mother of the new age movement, said on page 350 of her book, The Secret Doctrine, Vol. 2: "The name isn't important. It is the letters". "Santa" has the same letters as "Satan"! According to G.A. Riplinger, "Ole Nick" is listed as the name of a fallen angel in the Dictionary of Fallen Angels. (New Age Bible Versions, Gail Riplinger, pg. 53)

Friend, don't glorify Satan by giving the glory and attributes of Jesus Christ to Santa Claus! Santa is a COUNTERFEIT GOD, and you are honoring Satan when you teach your children to believe in Santa! Christians should teach their children the TRUTH. We should glorify God by teaching our children about Jesus Christ and His saving grace!

loolalooh

I'm trying to let God be God. It's been difficult. Last week, the second I let God be God, BAM ... something happened. To this day, I still don't know if it was Him saying "see what happens when you let me be me" or the enemy taking deception up one notch. Today, I'm going back to letting God be God. It's safer that way, even if the enemy has to find another way to lie to me.

Guitarhero

Santa is a latin derivative of "sanctus" which means "saintly" or "sanctified, separate, set apart." In English, it's simply "saint." There actually was a Saint Nicholas who was a g-dly man. It's secular society that made him into a myth. But mythology is in every culture. It's no different than telling kids that the new baby came from the stork.

Nice Lady

The gift of forgiveness is one of the greatest gifts you gave to mankind and it is more than a blessing to return it to others. Your blood was shed for me to enjoy so many benefits rich and freely. Forgiveness is a lifestyle and apart of grace. Your love and gifts are so great. Luv it---yay! LEGGO!

it_comes_naturally

I know this storm wasn't for my end. It wasn't to take me under. It was to draw me near to you, Lord. It was for me to see that you still work miracles and you still have the last say.

It has been really difficult going thru this, but if I'm going thru, that means I have to come out! It's only a test! This test WILL be turned into a testimony. You WILL get the glory Lord!