**2010 Random Christian Thoughts Thread**

LifeafterLHCF

Lord your teaching me patience..my new job I started Monday is such a unorganized company..I know I shouldnt dare complain since it took forever to find work but this is ridiculous..then the ppl in HR were just horrid and I want to be in HR so I know it wont be for this company..

The trainer is country and she likes to take 1 and 30 min lunch breaks not come in til 830 and leave at 430..which means most of our training is missing..were a day behind in our training and training ends Friday for her..I should be happy but Im seeing too much..Im already looking at Monster..

The class is full of grown folks who want to bring their old work history up like oh we did it this way at my old company..honey where not there just shut up and listen..

And this is for my CF Sisters..I love the Lord with all my heart but Im so close to slapping some folks bc they like to think were in church or some sort in the training..It embarrasses me to be a christian bc I hope others dont think all christian women act this way..

On to better things Im like dehydrated for Jesus I cant get enough prayer,and the word..it keeps me at peace at work even when the devil just throws my finances in my face..Lord is my all man I love Jesus..

Guitarhero

Lord your teaching me patience..my new job I started Monday is such a unorganized company..I know I shouldnt dare complain since it took forever to find work but this is ridiculous..then the ppl in HR were just horrid and I want to be in HR so I know it wont be for this company..

The trainer is country and she likes to take 1 and 30 min lunch breaks not come in til 830 and leave at 430..which means most of our training is missing..were a day behind in our training and training ends Friday for her..I should be happy but Im seeing too much..Im already looking at Monster..

The class is full of grown folks who want to bring their old work history up like oh we did it this way at my old company..honey where not there just shut up and listen..

And this is for my CF Sisters..I love the Lord with all my heart but Im so close to slapping some folks bc they like to think were in church or some sort in the training..It embarrasses me to be a christian bc I hope others dont think all christian women act this way..

On to better things Im like dehydrated for Jesus I cant get enough prayer,and the word..it keeps me at peace at work even when the devil just throws my finances in my face..Lord is my all man I love Jesus..

You know what, though, Goddessmaker? If you landed a position in HR and straightened them out, you'd be the best employee they ever had and would be promoted to regional something! You should shoot for the stars there first because the experience fixing a disorganized business will be great on your future CV!!!!! I wish you well in your new job! :bighug:

Last edited:

tyrablu

I fell off the wagon, but I'm getting on again. I need to let go of things and let God have his way. Stop worrying and let God. 'Sigh' it's hard though.

Vonnieluvs08

I really dislike this time of year. I want my own family to spend the holidays with. I miss my Dad.

I keep chanting "God is enough" and I'm trying to trust and lean on him, but I'm so used to doing it myself to make sure it gets done that "deprogramming" myself is just overly frustrating. I just feel so lonely.

paradise79

@t yrablu, welcome back sister. you already know how good He is, don't you?we fall down but we get up...He came for sinners, for those who fall to bring them up, to renew them, to save them. So you're on your way: just repent and let Him in your life again. Sending you some *e-hugs*.

@ Vonnie, I like your location (In safety in His arms...) caus ethat's exactly the place to be. I hear your frustration, you'll have your own family to spend this time with. You know what, you're blessed and it takes some time to execute the perfect plan He has for you.
Don't stop singing that song and please, not just try but trust and lean on Him. Let Him guide you. At this time whenever you feel lonely, talk to Him, let Him being there for you. It's ok to feel lonely but remember you're not alone, He is the best friend, partner and family that you can have.

Some months ago, I felt so lonely, like I was missing somebody. I used to talk to Jesus althrough the day, talking to Him like a friend, somebody who is just here by my side. So I told Him "you know how I'm feeling right now, don't you? You promise me to be there for me, to be my friend, to be my everything so how come do I feel so lonely now?My Jesus, please talk to me, guide my thoughts and let me share the moments of my life with you, entertain me.I do think I only need you in my life". Do I need to say, praying, praising and celebrating the Lord can ease your pain, your insecurities, your doubts?

paradise79

On to better things Im like dehydrated for Jesus I cant get enough prayer,and the word..it keeps me at peace at work even when the devil just throws my finances in my face..Lord is my all man I love Jesus..[/QUOTE]

I love that feeling :yep:

Nice Lady

Thank you Lord that I reign in this life and I always overcome. Guaranteed victory with you. Thanks for always watching over me.

LifeafterLHCF

Lord I just had to do a quick praise right quick before I go off to graduation..Lord your super awesome..I got a tad misty eyed when I was at church today bc I was thinking as I always do just thinking on his goodness..I know exactly that tomorrow would mark 10 months of me saying Im done but you said not yet..Thanks be to God I failed I wouldn't be here today to go to my graduation.I have made the best of it with no money and I was blessed by a lady at my old church with 60.00..that will be gas money for work tomorrow..and then to do my little dance that I have a job after graduation Lord you ROCK..

Chrissy811

Lord thank you for the confirmation in service today...for the first time I'm truly looking forward to the new year.

Guitarhero

Lord I just had to do a quick praise right quick before I go off to graduation..Lord your super awesome..I got a tad misty eyed when I was at church today bc I was thinking as I always do just thinking on his goodness..I know exactly that tomorrow would mark 10 months of me saying Im done but you said not yet..Thanks be to God I failed I wouldn't be here today to go to my graduation.I have made the best of it with no money and I was blessed by a lady at my old church with 60.00..that will be gas money for work tomorrow..and then to do my little dance that I have a job after graduation Lord you ROCK..

You are just so very beautiful!!! I prayed and prayed you would not quit and finish up. G-d has given you a job. I am proud of you, Goddessmaker.

luthiengirlie

It was just dropped in my Spirit that many MANY of us Young Adults face HUGE Uncertanties about Our futures. Myself included. And this will take us supporting and praying and fasting for this collective purpose of YHWH moving in our lives... and some may not like I say this but it's true.. WE need to Interceede Harder than ever before.

luthiengirlie

I'm askkng ya'll CF sisters to Intercede for my mom's and stepfather's marriage... the advesary is trying to destroy it. and I pray for peace and christmas this year is so tension filled.

LifeafterLHCF

Lord I praise you for another day so awesome are you father..I really wish I could understand why its so hard to have or maintain relationships.its a trying time for me due to the holidays and often being left feeling like a cheap whore bc all some want is money buy this or that.I dont understand why I cant have a solid proper mother daughter relationship.Im sick of it being the reverse..Lord I put it in your hands bc only you can correct it or remove it totally..

Hope all you ladies have a great day!

LovingLady

I hope you had a great day Goddessmaker.

I like when I go to the new post link and I see several post from Christian forum on the front page. :look:

luthiengirlie

Are we 20 somethings willing to leave the land of Moab to enter the land of Yeshua, His gifts, blessings, romance, heavenly and earthly. Are we willing to leave Egypt(the world) to have Divine Provision

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Musing...

Matthew 27: 27-29
Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the common hall, and gathered unto him the whole band of soldiers. And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe. And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

Even as the Roman soldiers were mocking him, they were worshiping Him...Knees bowed, hailing Him as King. God is not mocked.

Feeding my Faith will starve my doubts to death...

Guitarhero

Remember, L-rd? I'm still waiting. I couldn't have come this path if this were not in Your will. I'm still waiting and I believe 100% that it will come to pass. I'm asking you to kinda get on it...ok??? Yes, I'm this bold. I'm expecting it and I won't leave this place until You grant it. I am the original thorn in the side. Of course, I thank You for all days and for being there before I can even turn around. I love You and trust in You. Please grant this speedily.

luthiengirlie

Remember, L-rd? I'm still waiting. I couldn't have come this path if this were not in Your will. I'm still waiting and I believe 100% that it will come to pass. I'm asking you to kinda get on it...ok??? Yes, I'm this bold. I'm expecting it and I won't leave this place until You grant it. I am the original thorn in the side. Of course, I thank You for all days and for being there before I can even turn around. I love You and trust in You. Please grant this speedily.

:lachen: well girl you've done it.. you've inspired a blog post....:lachen: