*****2010 Spring/Summer Vitamins/Supplements Challenge*****

Esq.2B

It's now Spring 2010 and I know many of the ladies from requested that we continue through the next season(s).

I figure we can break the challenge up into parts so that anyone who doesn't make the cut off date for joining, can join the next one.

The dates for this challenge will be April 1, 2010 through September 1, 2010. That way, we can start a new challenge when the Fall rolls around. The cut off date to join this challenge will be April 15th, 2010. Anyone who wishes to join the challenge after that can unofficially join but I will not be updating the challengers list after the 15th :lol:.

(Taken from Tiffers old Vitamin challenge thread :lol:)

If you're taking vitamins and are slacking off, this challenge is for you! If you've never taken vitamins, now's the perfect time! :grin:

**The Rules**
-Take your vitamins daily
-When you take your vitamins, check in here to tell us. That way the thread can be bumped to remind other challengers to take their vitamins.
-List which vitamins you're taking, and at what dosage/
-There are no off days! Vitamins must be taken faithfully every day. NO excuses!

Who's with me? :)

Challengers
song_of_serenity
Ijanei
PrincessLinzz
caligirl2385
bellebebe
CherieMarie
Diva_Esq
MzPrince
BellaLunie
Day_Dreamer
sleepflower
LIKI51
BrownEyez22
Enyo

taj
Njoy
Pandoras Box
Aggie
LIKI51
ladysaraii
nymane
ycj1
MangaManiac
Jordan S.
bign 17
dionne81l
KSand
SimpleKomplexity
julieangel09

Chelz
PocketVenus
dontuwishuknu
babayred 86
hola lo2002
dachsies rule!
LoveLiLi
DarkChyld
justicefighter1913
Questel
soldierforhair
Nice & Wavy
shasha8685
Forever in Bloom

Nappy in the City
alshepp635
deediamante

Demi 1974
s1b000
trufashionfreak
arr1216
daPPer
She-Ra
MondoDismo
exubah
illuminatiamerica
LVLY210
RoseofLily
buddhas mom
kimdionneca
SEMO

Last edited:

Ijanei

Im right along with it...just forgot the name of the bottle. only has 3000mgs of biotin anyway but it's something. Will list it when I get off work

Diva_Esq

I'm back in it to win it! Sign me up again please!

I'm still taking GNC BeBeautiful, fish oil, probiotic & a multivitamin.

Thanks! :)

Day Dreamer

Sing me up. I will be taking a silica complex, cod liver oil, special two multi (may change this) and biotin. Will be trying to follow bargello's regimen modified.

sleepflower

Sign me up. I will be taking what I took during winter: a multi, 5.2g of MSM, 10mcg biotin, and a teaspoon of cod liver oil daily. :)

taj

Please add me!!:grin: This is a great challenge, it keeps me focused! Is this a continuation of the last vitamin challenge? Is that challenge over? TIA

Check in!! lol!

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Sign me up!!! :lick:

I'm taking GNC UltraNourish, 5 mg Biotin, MSM, Fish Oil, Prenatal Vite, EPO, HSN-W and garlic.

Ijanei

Took my vitamins this morning 4-1-10...(natureday hair, skin and nails multi)! Just the pills are so yucky before I can get it down my throat I feel it melting...yuuuuuck!!

Pandoras Box

I am totally new here, but have been reading for a while. This made me go ahead and subscribe. I am in and following Bargello's regimen, with a few tweeks.

I upped my Biotin to 7500mg, and also take a vitamin c and garlic.

I am TOTALLY new to this, and decided to go this way after experiencing heavy shedding after the birth of my first child.

Ive been doing the vitamins for two weeks and so far so good.

Aggie

I'm in as well. I love this challenge. My nails are looking a lot better than before and believe it or not, but the health of my nails is an indication of how well my hair is also doing.

I forgot my vitamins for yesterday so I am checking in for today.

Last edited:

ladysaraii

I dropped out last time b/c my skin started breaking out and I dont know what caused it, but it might have been the GSN Nourishair pills.

I'm starting back up and I'll slowly introduce each one so I can see what is working.

I'm starting w/

Probiotic
Vitamin D
Nourishair (1)
MSM powder
B-Complex

ycj1

checking in, still with the Nioxin, and finally ordered my Viviscal last night from ebay. Can't wait to get them in to incorporate them with the other vitamins.

MangaManiac

Sign me up! :yep:

I'm trying to get back on board with my vitamin regimen because it was also clearing up my skin (forced me to drink a glass of water per 2 pills) and keeping the colds at bay.

I really do hope this keeps me accountable! :blush:

Here are the list of vitamins I'm taking:

EPO from Now (daily)
Iron (daily)
Biotin from Nature's Bounty (every other day)
B-Complex from Nature Made (every other day)
Carlson the Very Finest Fish Oil with lemon (2-3x/daily) <-- Need a refill!!!
MSM from Nature Made (every other day)
Centrum Multi-Vitamin (daily)
Vitamin C Gummies (2 daily) <-- more when I'm sick...like now