2011-01-11 - eSupport Area - Contact Us

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Ladies,

We need to perform some necessary maintenance in the support area of our forum. The area will be offline for approximately 48 hours (or less).

For urgent issues you can send me a PM. Please note that not having access to your account because Paypal did not update your privileges is not an emergency. For that kind of queries/problems we restore access in full from the time the ticket is processed so no time is lost from your subscription.

Please be gentle with my mailbox :D :D

Thank you for your understanding!

Last edited:

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
A reminder that the eSupport area is still not operational. Hopefully we will have everything sorted out by tomorrow.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sent from my Nexus One using Long Hair Care Forum App

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Re: eSupport Area - Contact Us

Just to let everyone know that the eSupport area is now open.

Thank you once again for your patience.

MarieB

What are we supposed to do when, a week after payment has been received from Paypal, we are still unable to properly access our account?

ETA: Never mind; it looks like it was an error on the part of Paypal. For the record, my payment was verified on the 24th, but I was denied access until I manually re-upped today. Then Paypal sent me a message saying that I had already paid for my subscription.

Last edited:

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member

Hey Marie,

Mistakes do happen - nobody is perfect, especially when technology is involved.

What usually happens is as follows:

- The user pays the subscription (Say in your case the 24th)
- No access to the forum
- The user waits a day or to and then opens a ticket
- We answer the ticket within 48 hours (in most cases a lot sooner)
- We correct the error and the subscription is enabled from the time that the issue was dealt with. So if the reply from the ticket system comes to you on the 28th, your subscription gets activated on the 28th despite having paid on the 24th.

We do the above to ensure that everyone gets their 365 days for their subscription.

I will repeat once more that we reply to tickets within 48 hours. The ticket system is manned by Beverly and myself and we do have day jobs so it is not easy to access it every hour of the day.

civic4800

Hello,
Last week (3/9/11) I tried to get on LHCF but didn't have complete access so I assumed that it was time for me to renew. So I renewed for a 2 year subscription and when I checked my Paypal account it appears that a 1 year subscription was auto renewed 3/8/11 along with the 2 year subscription that I just renewed for a transaction total of $18.50. Right now I only want a 2 year subscription so how would I go about being refunded $6.50? Please let me know if additional information is needed.
Thank you.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Hello,
Last week (3/9/11) I tried to get on LHCF but didn't have complete access so I assumed that it was time for me to renew. So I renewed for a 2 year subscription and when I checked my Paypal account it appears that a 1 year subscription was auto renewed 3/8/11 along with the 2 year subscription that I just renewed for a transaction total of $18.50. Right now I only want a 2 year subscription so how would I go about being refunded $6.50? Please let me know if additional information is needed.
Thank you.

Heya,

I have sorted this out for you. In the future, please open a ticket in the support area - proof: it took me this time to notice this post.

Thanks for the heads up.