2011-02-02 - iPhone App 1.1 released

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Ladies,

In case you have not noticed yet in your iPhone, we have released a new version of our application which brings bug fixes and more features.

The Android application will follow in a week or two.

Enjoy!

ccd

:yep::yep: updated it yesterday! Thanks!!!! I have a question.....will we be able to "thank" posts as we can on the regular website?

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
We are working on that since it is the most sought after feature. Hopefully within the next few weeks we can have it ready.

Gleek

I updated the iphone app, but if I use my log-in information to view the forum the app crashes. It works if I don’t log in , but I had to uninstall it and reinstall it.

Raspberry

I just downloaded the iPhone app today (I'm using it on my iPod touch).. having trouble uploading images from my camera app... it times out.

LaNecia

I updated the iphone app, but if I use my log-in information to view the forum the app crashes. It works if I don’t log in , but I had to uninstall it and reinstall it.

I installed the app on my iPhone 4, 4.2.1 and am experiencing the same crash.

rosieposey

I installed the app on my iPhone 4, 4.2.1 and am experiencing the same crash.

Did you ladies happen to find a fix? I deleted and reinstalled multiple times. I have the same problem with the app crashing on log in, but functioning fine as long as I do not log in. I have even deleted all other apps and reinstalled them in case a file was corrupt

Any suggestions? None of my other apps are quitting, I am really trying to avoid a full restore. :sad:

Vintageglam

I recently changed my screenname online and so now everytime I click on the app it tells me I have the incorrect username and password and gives me 5 chances but does not allow me to change or update it?

MayaB12

Is the an LHCF Ap for (Canadian) I phones? I know I asked earlier but the last link Nikos sent me didn't work.

texasqt

Loving the app!

An issue that I want to bring to your attention is when moving between pages inside of a thread the first page is quite often the same as the last page.

Thanks for making an LHCF app!!!!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I was loving uploading pics from my iphone using the LHCF app but it quit working. All I get is a blank white screen. :(