2011 Ceramides Challenge

CurlsBazillion

I haven't posted here in awhile, shame on me, but I still use oils containing ceramides faithfully. I ran out of my beloved wheat germ oil and my ends are suffering, it will be replaced as soon as I can make the drive 70 miles out of town. Right now I oil rinse and seal with grapeseed oil. I also layer grapeseed oil over my DC. I use to love oil rinsing with sunflower oil but grapeseed is much much better.

Brownie518

I've been sealing with Silk Dreams Nourish usually every other day or so. I've also been using PRE for my prepoo and/or adding my ceramide mix to my DCs. It's been working out great.

Brownie518

I haven't posted here in awhile, shame on me, but I still use oils containing ceramides faithfully. I ran out of my beloved wheat germ oil and my ends are suffering, it will be replaced as soon as I can make the drive 70 miles out of town. Right now I oil rinse and seal with grapeseed oil. I also layer grapeseed oil over my DC. I use to love oil rinsing with sunflower oil but grapeseed is much much better.

:yep: I agree!

Lita

Spritz with water,Applied Koils by Nature Moisturizing Shealoe leave-in,put a little Koils by Nature (Heavenly Delight Hair Butter) on ends,Sealed with Rice bran oil....

*Koils by Nature products contains (Grapeseed oil)

My hair & scalp is really loving the moisture & I like the shine it gives..

Happy Hair Growing!

LaidBak

Bought a big bottle of Wheat Germ Oil, started mixing it into my DCs again. Oh the smell!! I forgot how strong it was. Added a bit of sunflower oil to my liquid leave in spray bottle.

LaidBak

Sprtized my hair with a water, grapseed, and sunflower oil mix before I blew it dry. Its quite bouncy and soft now.

Ronnieaj

Made a new hair spritz, which contains wheat germ and walnut oil. Hair loves it, scent is a little stronger than I'd prefer :lol:.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Still here with my castor and hemp mix. Not terribly exciting, but I've been really trying to pare down my reggie even more and this combo has been working for me. I'm at the point where I just spritz with water, seal with the mix and I'm good :yep:

Love Always

I did a pre poo with Hemp/Grapeseed oil on Saturday evening and washed it on Sunday and it did nothing for my hair :perplexed. My hair is super dry and I need some more oil recommendations, I did BC last Friday so I really need to up my moisture game.

Lita

Just Moisturized & Sealed with TLC Naturals...Hibiscus (leave-in) & Baoba oil..

*Contains-Wheat Germ & Sun Flower seed oil...

Happy Hair Growing!

LaidBak

Spritzed with my water/grapeseed/sunflower mix before blowdrying. My hair is always so soft and shiny after I use it.

Last edited:

Brownie518

I've been using Claudie's Tiffani Ceramdie pomade (excellent!), as well as Nourish oil, Claudie's Frappe (has some ceramides in there), and HTN Growth Oil. I have quite a few products that contain ceramides so I am more than ready for the 2012 challenge!!

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I just wanted to say thank you ladies for sticking with this challenge for the year. I'm happy that many of you have reaped the benefits of incorporating ceramide oils into your reggie.

Happy New Year to all of you, may 2012 bring you good health and happiness :yep:

The 2012 challenge is up and running, hope to see you ladies over there.