2011 Ceramides Challenge

LaidBak

^^i have that stuff too. I forgot it was in my stash.

Oil rinsed with grapeseed oil, then sealed with it before blowdrying.

Ms. Tiki

Ladies, I was wondering if any of you mixed wheat germ, hemp oil, grapeseed oil, castor oil, and jojoba together. If you have, how did it turn out and how much of each did you use?

Last edited:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

i know it's too late to join the challenge but i'm going to start using some of the oils mentioned in the first thread once or twice a week to dc and seal with when doing my twist outs.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I used my AntiSnap the other day, and will add a little Grapeseed Oil to my hair tonight. Coconut Oil seems to be my favorite in the winter.

Sent from my Zio

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Used my oil mix again (coconut, sesame, rice bran, and vitamin E oil). I had started using the Giovanni leave-in condition but it's a no go for me. Leave-ins either do nothing for me or leave my hair feeling dry and crispy and this made my hair feel like the latter. *sigh* My hair does feel much better now that is freshly moisturized with some water and sealed with oil. Much, much better.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I am DCing with a mix of protein and moisture and topped with my WGO....about to wash it out soon. I just relaxed and its been about and hour and I got plans tonight.

greenandchic

Last night sealed my hair with my castor & walnut oil mix. Today used Oyin Burnt Sugar (with hemp seed oil) to smooth back my edges.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Used Oyin HH as a rinse out - left on for about 5 or so minutes. I forget how amazing this stuff is. Need to add to my BF list!:yep:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Last night and this morning (for some strange reason I woke up at 5am) I used WGO/EVCO mixture. My EVCO is getting solid in the mixture :(

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Last night and this morning (for some strange reason I woke up at 5am) I used WGO/EVCO mixture. My EVCO is getting solid in the mixture :(

Used this mixture again last night. I will just run it under hot water until it gets too cold outside, then I will just switch to the WGO itself.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Well I only used WGO tonight, its to much trying to run (WGO/EVCO) under water and stuff. When I am ready to get M&S I am ready to M&S.....Geesh!

Lita

Spritz with water,enso hair milk to moisturize,sealed with Rice-bran oil...

Happy Hair Growing!

greenandchic

Last night after washing, treatment, condition, etc, I applied my new mix:

Walnut oil
Castor oil
Extra virgin olive oil
Melted shea butter (double boiler)
Vanilla EO
:lick:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
DCing overnight with Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner, Protein DC mixture, and WGO.

Brownie518

I soaked my hair in my ceramide mix before washing the other day and then I did a rinse with some grapeseed. I'm trying to also seal with my ceramide mix a few times a week. I had been using it inconsistently lately and now that I'm back on it, my hair is loving it.

Lita

Did an oil soak with poppie-seed & peppermint oil mix...washed/Dc/applied enso hair milk on the length,Brahmi pomade on scalp,sealed with Soy bean oil....

Scalp is nice & fresh,hair is soft & silky....

*Enso hair milk-has rice-bran oil & hemp-seed....

*Brahmi pomade- has sesame seed oil...

Happy Hair Growing!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
M&S with HE LTR LI and WGO/Sunflower and using the baggy method on my ponytail.

I also washed today too after DCing overnight and my green CON has Sunflower oil in it that I mixed.

Aireen

UPDATE: Still using ceramides. I know I hardly update but they'll always be in my regimen since I LOVE ORS Hair Mayo. I don't think I'll be adding oils to conditioners since I'm super hair lazy right now.