2011 - Christian Random Thoughts

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
God, You're so worthy to be Praised... so worthy. Not only when things are going right but also when things aren't going right. I've learned that's the key to maintaining my Trust in You... continual Praise, Prayer without ceasing.

Country gal

The story of the Golden Voice Homeless man really touched me. He gave God the Glory and God is really blessing him. What an awesome testimony to start the new year off.

Nice Lady

The story of the Golden Voice Homeless man really touched me. He gave God the Glory and God is really blessing him. What an awesome testimony to start the new year off.

Also, is the story of the year--24 hours and an instant turnaround. I hope God blesses the person that put it on the Internet because they also were helpful. That is God's grace. God answered his prayer along with his mother. So happy for him.

LifeafterLHCF

God my job you put me in makes me very sad.I'm looking to get out already bc it really is not normal for me to be emotional.I work were folks get welfare seeing so much poverty is sickening to me to a degree.I count my blessings more by seeing what Im exposed to.I just pray soon I will get the good dream job at a corporate organization where I don't see certain things.Im grateful but sad in the same breathe but I know there is a reason for it all.

tyrablu

Thank you Lord for bringing me this far, and though I have further to go, we will make the journey together.

LovingLady

God my job you put me in makes me very sad.I'm looking to get out already bc it really is not normal for me to be emotional.I work were folks get welfare seeing so much poverty is sickening to me to a degree.I count my blessings more by seeing what Im exposed to.I just pray soon I will get the good dream job at a corporate organization where I don't see certain things.Im grateful but sad in the same breathe but I know there is a reason for it all.

Maybe he wants you to see those things so you can do something about it.

Nice Lady

The man who put the Golden Voice Guy on the Internet was a Christian who is committed to serving our generation. You have to love that--so inspiring to find a way to demonstrate God's love to another--especially someone who couldn't return the favor.

Renewed1

Father, help my crazy brother and sister arguing about when the end times are going to happen.

How about you guys focus on winning souls for Christ!!!!!

SHEESH~~~~

Guitarhero

Suffering is relative. What you may find a blessing in your life might just be a difficulty in the life of another. So be very careful to charge another with complaining...you may never see what they are dealing with under the guise of "blessing." Perhaps their complaining is a way to verbalize what stress they are experiencing and asking others to help them through it.

Last edited:

LifeafterLHCF

Maybe he wants you to see those things so you can do something about it.

I believe that Adbijz,I just don't know what he wants me to do with what I'm seeing.I don't know if its just for me to remain humble or if this could turn into something more.God and his time will tell.

paradise79

For my ladies of the CF and for all those whose who read this post
YouTube - Yolanda Adams - Be Blessed

Be blessed sisters, give your life, your soul, everything to Jesus and trust Him.
HE will make a way for you and remember you're the head and not the tail, you're the lender not he borrower. In Jesus's name, you'll get the victory over all pains, fears, difficulties or deceptions.

paradise79

@ the bolded, exactly GM. When the time comes, His time, the only right time, He will let you know. Just hang in there and keep praying to be able to witness all those things. I won't be surprised if you'll be making a testimony very soon. about the whole situation.

I strongly believe that there is a blessing in everything (yes, in everything) that happened. If I cut my finger while cooking, I'll say "ouch, it hurts but thanks God for it could have been worse if it was boiled water over my feet, or if it happened to 2 fingers instead of 1". Yeah, I know my example sucks :lachen: but what I mean is that sometimes we focus on what we've lost, what doesn't function, what we didn't get. We're so busy on complaining that we totally miss good things, positive points and blessings. And thus forgetting that sometimes, not having what we want is a blessing.

Trus the Lord and let Him guide you, be confident for He'll never bring you in a bad situation and will always be with you.It may be difficult, hard but be still, calm for He's with you. Keep praying and praise Him in advance for what He has in store for you. And those young ladies with children and very complicated situation are still God's children and they are blessed. I'm not saying it's all good but there is more than one thing to thank God for :yep: even in that case.

I believe that Adbijz,I just don't know what he wants me to do with what I'm seeing.I don't know if its just for me to remain humble or if this could turn into something more.God and his time will tell.

Laela

Sharing an awesome e-mail I received today...

Hi Folks,

I had to share this with you all. This is a clip from the 2010 graduation of Atlanta's Booker T. Washington High School, which had the first African-American male Valedictorian in over 10 years.

Please share with your Sons, grandsons, nephews, godchildren, or neighbors. This is proof that we have no excuses. We have to keep fighting to grow our manchildren into the great men that live inside of them. …. This young man is a great example for them.

(You might want to get something to wipe your eyes....This video will make you proud!)

Booker T. Washington Valedictorian speech

Vonnieluvs08

Sharing an awesome e-mail I received today...

Hi Folks,

I had to share this with you all. This is a clip from the 2010 graduation of Atlanta's Booker T. Washington High School, which had the first African-American male Valedictorian in over 10 years.

Please share with your Sons, grandsons, nephews, godchildren, or neighbors. This is proof that we have no excuses. We have to keep fighting to grow our manchildren into the great men that live inside of them. …. This young man is a great example for them.

(You might want to get something to wipe your eyes....This video will make you proud!)

Booker T. Washington Valedictorian speech

God is soooo good. He is faithful to his children. What a testimony to the love of God for us.

Thank you for this Laela.

topsyturvy86

Ladies, please remember the people of Australia in your prayers. Let's keep the people who have been affected by the floods in our prayers ... and the Country as a whole as well.

Laela

tyrablu

God you have been so good to me. I can't even begin to tell. Thank you.

Ladies,

Always be encouraged that God is looking out for us at all times.

Nice Lady

Thank God for the healing flow so ever present--Nay in all things I am more than a conqueror through Him who loved me. Thanks God for your benefits for every single believer and to use to bring glory to your name. We always win.

Vonnieluvs08

Psalm 123
Our Eyes Look to the LORD Our God
A Song of Ascents.
1To you I lift up my eyes,
O you who are enthroned in the heavens!
2Behold, as the eyes of servants
look to the hand of their master,
as the eyes of a maidservant
to the hand of her mistress,
so our eyes look to the LORD our God,
till he has mercy upon us.

3 Have mercy upon us, O LORD, have mercy upon us,
for we have had more than enough of contempt.

Lord I am looking to you for mercy. Looking to you to lead my life and take control. Allow me to submit and surrender completely to your will. I can never get it right and no where near perfect. Everything comes from you and will go back to you. So I praise your Holy name. I will keep my eyes to the hills, to the heavens, forever upward watching and waiting. Thank you Lord for your mercy and your grace that covers my failings and iniquities. In Jesus name....

LifeafterLHCF

Lord I thank you for everything going in my life.Im thankful to uplift and motivate your people God..Im just your messenger..I thank you Lord for trusting me with my struggles that hurt me so deep which has given me at a young age depth enough to love my clients.
I was so bothered with my uppity boss calling the clients hocches..I despise those who call themselves a pastor but yet are honorary..I get joy from speaking life to those who think God has forgotten about them..and I just love the babies that come with their mothers..its a joy seeing them color and showing me pictures they made.

Nice Lady

Lord I thank you for everything going in my life.Im thankful to uplift and motivate your people God..Im just your messenger..I thank you Lord for trusting me with my struggles that hurt me so deep which has given me at a young age depth enough to love my clients.
I was so bothered with my uppity boss calling the clients hocches..I despise those who call themselves a pastor but yet are honorary..I get joy from speaking life to those who think God has forgotten about them..and I just love the babies that come with their mothers..its a joy seeing them color and showing me pictures they made.

Maybe some of those things are happening so when you are a leader, you will know how to interact effectively with others and create true change in others--by setting systems that work in stead of pacify or destroy others. So thank God you met that boss who is not understanding because you know how not to act. It is a learning experience.

Nice Lady

God Inspiration: I rule and reign in this life--choosing to stand in my rightful authority. Love it: "But God's free gift is not at all to be compared to the trespass [His grace is out of all proportion to the fall of man]. For if many died through one man's falling away (his lapse, his offense), much more profusely did God's grace and the free gift [that comes] through the undeserved favor of the one Man Jesus Christ abound and overflow to and for [the benefit of] many." Romans 5:17 AMP.

Nice Lady

Staying in peace--is so key. It is of no use to be in any other state. This upcoming week will be a good week.

LifeafterLHCF

When I look at certain things it frustrates me but in the same breathe bothers me that Im not in a position to do something more than be a encourager..to me words are not worth much but doing is really doing something.I hope God's time is soon for my next chapter in life to start.I know many say its not about the end point but the journey but for me my focus is results so the journey is a nuisance but I know it won't go away so I will make the best of it.

Chrissy811

I'm so tired of dealing with double minded people, how can you be this old and have no clarity on what you want for the future....Lord you know I'm so tired....

Nice Lady

They that know their God shall do great exploits. Mark 16 should be a real experience for every Christian with tact in the marketplace and guidance on the inside--thank you it will be a great reality for me in 2011 beyond them knowing you are a Christian. This will be a great week. Goodness and mercy are following me.

Last edited: