2011 - Christian Random Thoughts

topsyturvy86

Isaiah 40:28 - 31. My scripture for this phase

28 Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

I pray that this scripture takes it's place deep in my heart and the words become life and refresh and rejuvenate my soul in Jesus's name. Amen.

paradise79

@ the bolded, i just have to say:thewave: . I just love this; thanks for this post....I can't just stop smiling reading this because I can remember one of your post sometime ago, like "what am I doing here?" . I'm so glad you free yourself and didn't let your fear stops you from what the Lord has in plan for you. You see, this post is so positive because for me it seems crytal clear that the Lord is using you in a perfect way. And being able to share the good news with some who lost faith is truely a blessing. I'm so happy for you :yep:

And for your boss, don't mind him and pary over him. yes, each time you deal with him or each the devil is pouring some sh....from his mouth, claim Jesus' love and mercy over him. Pray for him and let that love touch him :yawn:

Lord I thank you for everything going in my life.Im thankful to uplift and motivate your people God..Im just your messenger..I thank you Lord for trusting me with my struggles that hurt me so deep which has given me at a young age depth enough to love my clients.
I was so bothered with my uppity boss calling the clients hocches..I despise those who call themselves a pastor but yet are honorary..I get joy from speaking life to those who think God has forgotten about them..and I just love the babies that come with their mothers..its a joy seeing them color and showing me pictures they made.

paradise79

GM, I understand what you mean in here and respect it. But allow me to share my point with you on words power. Words are very powerful, it's a lot. Sometimes it's not just enough because actions need to be taken but depending on where we stand, of the role we play in the whole thing, being the one who comforts is really important.

There is a time for everything, words use to come before actions and different people may hold these. Being an encourager is very important, giving hope, sharing the word, being positive, assist others is tremendous. I'm sure there are so many people who wouldn't have messed with their lives if they had met an encourager, someone who offered a smile, a word of encouragement.

Girl, don't play with this. you're doing a great job there :lol:. Keep it on and may the Holy Spirit continue to open your heart and your eyes on what your mission is. Don't hesitate, don't be afraid for you're not alone on that. Fight your own attles and let the Lord takes cares of his children.

=GoddessMaker;12636191]When I look at certain things it frustrates me but in the same breathe bothers me that Im not in a position to do something more than be a encourager..to me words are not worth much but doing is really doing something.I hope God's time is soon for my next chapter in life to start.I know many say its not about the end point but the journey but for me my focus is results so the journey is a nuisance but I know it won't go away so I will make the best of it.[/QUOTE]

LifeafterLHCF

I feel so lost right now.I feel like all I want to do is for nothing.I feel all the education I have gotten will not lead to anything money worth while.Its like I dont know what I'm suppose to do.I keep apply for jobs nothing.I'm not the extra perky christian for myself so I know ppl look down upon me.Most probable think less of me bc I have depression and will always suffer in some way.

I dont want to give up on things but its like whats the point my life may always be planning but nothing manifesting.I do try to look at the past and see what God has done in my past to know he can do it again.I feel like crying right now I think I may bc I got to get it together for work tomorrow my clients need a positive goddessmaker.

tyrablu

God,

During the past 2 months you have allowed me to grow so much, and my faith in you has increased 100 fold. Things that I had inside me that I never knew existed has come forth and it's all because of you. Literally I could go on and on. But I'm so grateful that I really can't even begin to tell. Thank you for everything that you have done, and everything that you will continue to do.

Amen

Nice Lady

Always good to have a great laugh: as iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.

Guitarhero

Mercy abounds and opens wide the door of the temple to all, not just His friends. Even inside, Jesus is my Savior, He's just not my L-rd at the moment...but He will be by Saturday (inshallah) cuz I've got an ongoing appointment. I skipped last week and the weeks before. Being Savior and being L-rd are two separate things but each requiring the other, ultimately. Thank G-d for mercy cuz I ain't holy and know it.

LifeafterLHCF

Lord I thank you for just being who you are to me Lord..you died for me and my awful dirty nasty sins and I'm so glad to be able to live life knowing you have made provisions for me Lord.I have to make it personal when I praise you because not every sister in Christ's walk is the same,we may fall to certain tempations but we all have our own walk to journey through.

I talked to my bosses boss today just letting her know that I feel my persona may clash with my boss.I did it very tactfully..luckily for me she seems sweet on me and wants to mentor me.I know to keep a watchful eye but I know good info when I hear it.I thank God that even those this job and the season I'm in now..the just barely enough I know there nothing too hard or too cumbersome for our Lord...Im thankful that while going through these trials I want to learn the lessons so I don't have to repeat.

Hope everyone has a awesome Thursday..

paradise79

I really feel like it's time to get my kids baptized...Now I'm thinking about a godfather and a godmother ...I'm not sure :perplexed.
Lord, please guide my steps and my thoughts. Allow me father, to see what your plan and will are, in Jesus' name.Amen

Nice Lady

God you always answer prayers and give the victory or even answer before I could even pray about it. That's your love.

Nice Lady

God-inspiration Treadmill Moment: The year is crowned with the good you give; life-giving rain is dropping from your footsteps..." Lord, you have crowned the beginning and end of year with goodness and impregnated all the productions of this year in my life and my blog readers. This is the year to remember even for the women in the Christian fellowship. Good things are happening and are going to happen. That is my focus and my expectation is high. You are a good God and a good Daddy. What more can a woman ask for?

LifeafterLHCF

Lord I pray that my co worker and friend is ok mentally...she has been depressed in the past and has had 2 car accidents this week..I know our job makes her sad bc its not a good place.

I praise God I had a God moment:I was murmuring about having to drive to the stores today and wish I had someone to drive me and then I say a dude get off the bus while I was at the light.That hit me I remember when I didnt even know how to drive and didnt have a car and would have drove without a peep..so that checked me right quick Im thankful to wattle my swollen self into a car while some have no car..Amen

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Lord, give me the strength to not act as if I didn't hear what You said, when I clearly heard You.
You have something to show me, and I believe You. I ask that help me get to that place to receive.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Oh, my Lord and Savior
I wish all that come to you
Could hear the gentle authority of Your voice.

Some teach that Your Gifts were
Solely for the early Ecclesia.
I say, “Nay!
They all lie.
For You called me unto Yourself.”

All I can do is pray
That many will know You when You say,
“This one is Mine, Father.”

Your Spirit rushes through my heart.
Your voice gives rebuke and calm.
Your dreams never leave my mind.
Your Guidance is an ongoing thing.

The experience of You
Anchors my belief, trust and surrender.
Worry and fear are but a vapor,
Though I pity those who may never understand.

All I can do is pray
That many will know You when You say,

Nice Lady

God you are a great God. This upcoming week is a great week. Thank you for your goodness at all times. Every word of God is pure. He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.

foxee

Going to church makes me feel so rejuvenated! I feel fully prepared to handle anything that comes my way. :)

Reminiscing

I'm going through it right now and I'm really trying to hold on. It's said that nothing good comes easy. Lord, I'm trying to hold on to see the blessing in all of this... please give me the strength.

Last edited:

PinkPebbles

I'm going through it right now and I'm really trying to hold on. It's said that nothing good comes easy. Lord, I'm trying to hold on to see the blessing in all of this... please give me the strength.

Praying for you sis.

Isaiah 43:2-3
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.
For I am the LORD your God...

:bighug:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Reminiscing,

I can't help being a Praiser, even when things aren't going right. Because praise is more than singing, dancing and carrying on.. it's worship, from the heart. I know you're a Praiser, too... :yep: so I'd like to share this soulful song with you... hope it blesses your heart as it did mine.

NTOKOZO - IN THE SHADOW

'tis all

God bless
:Rose:

Prudent1

Making my way back to the potter's wheel:cowgirl:, back to my first love...:love2: Selah.

The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord: "Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will let you hear my words." So I went down to the potter's house, and there he was working at his wheel. And the vessel he was making of clay was spoiled in the potter's hand, and he reworked it into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to do. (Jeremiah 18:1-4 RSV)

Then the word of the Lord came to me: "O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter has done? says the Lord. Behold, like the clay in the potter's hand, so are you in my hand, O house of Israel. If at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom, that I will pluck up and break down and destroy it, and if that nation, concerning which I have spoken, turns from its evil, I will repent of the evil that I intended to do to it. And if at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom that I will build and plant it, and if it does evil in my sight, not listening to my voice, then I will repent of the good which I had intended to do to it." (Jeremiah 18:10 RSV)

Nice Lady

Apart of being in relationship with God, is that sometimes you wake up with a song for to overcome for a particular day--He gives songs of victory and deliverance. God is always a good God.

LifeafterLHCF

Right now I dont know how I feel.I feel like Im in hysterics.One day I feel like overcoming then the next I feel like why bother changing anything since it ain't happen already.I guess some believe I'm double minded or evil.Some believe I must be envious of those who have arrived so to speak.I guess I don't care enough about myself if I did I would have enough dignity to know show my fears or show I'm scared to live freely so I stay in the past.

I don't feel like going another step and I know God hears my cry when you can't speak anymore.I feel so tired I sometimes really wish I would perish go to sleep and never wake up again because all I face is the utter damn flaws I am nothing is positive about me I'm like a cesspool of utter damnation a perpetual walking flaw.

Ok I feel like I have released out my soul time to go try to do something positive.

paradise79

@ GM, I know you don't believe in the power of words but that's the only thing I can offer actually. Jesus is love, life, joy, peace....real peace. You are PERFECT, the Lord makes you perfect; a human being with emotions but a perfect one. Everything about you is POSITIVE, you're loved and He paid the price for you. You are at the point where you can't do anything, right? then let Him take over. I mean, let it completely,totally; don't hold unto something but abandon yourself to Jesus and let Him ride it.

I'm saying this with all love, you're blessed, highly blessed in the middle of your misfortune. Don't let the devil distracts you. this silly bad boy just pops out because he can see what the Lord has in store for you. If you were so negative and bad and so on and on, he will take you for granted and wouldn't bother. But you belong to Jesus and you are walking back to Him. His open arms are there for you and His will is accomplishing in your life.

Hang in there, cry in despair, shout and pray, let Him take over, talk to Him, talk to the Lord and He will fight those battles, GM. My prayers are with you and I know you already get the VICTORY IN JESUS' NAME :cup:, even if you can't see it and don't think so. This down here is for you, precious King's child :yep: :blowkiss:

Matthew 11:28-30
Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

paradise79

Glory be to the Lord.....I'm so happy I find a site for the bible in english and it's really easy to go through. I can now add some quotes in my posts :yay:
I was so lazy about looking for it or asking some ladies here for suggestion but I'm glad I've been guided to find out today. It makes my day :lachen: