2011 - Christian Random Thoughts

felic1

Goddess Maker: Have you seen a doctor or somebody about the way you feel? Your posts are disturbing. When my son was small and I was told that he was retarded and that he would not grow up, I cried for a whole year. It seemed like it was without ceasing. I was so depressed. I did not know what to do. I could not really communicate with my kid. I thought that I should end it all and take him with me. I went to a doctor, (psychiatrist) who started me on paxil , an antidepressant. My fountain of tears dried up.
I started feeling better. After that he was diagnosed with autism instead. I just wanted him to learn. No matter what is going on in your life, God knows all about it. He will bring you out. Initially, I did not know what to do with my son. Now I could write a book and counsel others. You will come out of the low pocket scenario and keep on taking care of your hair. It will happen, (Your hair will grow)!!
Love Ya!

Last edited:

LifeafterLHCF

Goddess Maker: Have you seen a doctor or somebody about the way you feel? Your posts are disturbing. When my son was small and I was told that he was retarded and that he would not grow up, I cried for a whole year. It seemed like it was without ceasing. I was so depressed. I did not know what to do. I could not really communicate with my kid. I thought that I should end it all and take him with me. I went to a doctor, (psychiatrist) who started me on paxil , an antidepressant. My fountain of tears dried up.
I started feeling better. After that he was diagnosed with autism instead. I just wanted him to learn. No matter what is going on in your life, God knows all about it. He will bring you out. Initially, I did not know what to do with my son. Now I could write a book and counsel others. You will come out of the low pocket scenario and keep on taking care of your hair. It will happen, (Your hair will grow)!!
Love Ya!

Yea I have in the past and it's something I wouldn't do again ever.They all say the same and that stuff I could have examined myself and gathered.One thing however is for the longest I didn't feel so now in late I have and that isn't something fun to do..I'm glad your soon is ok.Autism isn't a nice thing but its workable my bro has it.

LadyRaider

I have a close relative that keeps asking me for money.
I gave him 100 dollars as a gift for Christmas... a week ago? Then I was disappointed to find out that he wasn't happy with the 100 dollars and he begged for 100 more. So he wrote me a check that I can "cash on the 11th" and I gave him 100 more as a loan.

Then my dad gave him 150.00. I know this because my dad always gives us the same amount.

Now this same person is calling me asking for another 100.00 "until the 10th" because he needs to pay rent. He says something happened with two tires on his trip to CO to visit his girl friend (where he paid for a hotel to stay in because he can't stay at her house due to arrangements of her divorce.)

I wrote him this morning and said, no. I couldn't this month. (I texted.) Just picked up my phone and he is like, "PLEASEEE!!" and "How about 45 dollars?"

He always talks about not having money to eat, etc.

I DO have money. I mean I'm not rich but I have the money. I just don't want to give him anymore. I know he got 350 dollars a week ago. Plus I'm not good when I take money out of savings. It NEVER gets back in.

I just don't want to give him anymore money. Why does he think I can give him 200 dollars a week ago and can turn around and give him more now? Is he insane?

LadyRaider

PS: I wonder if he's thinking that I could give HIM MY 150.00 I got from my dad. But I went on a shopping spree and spent that immediately... new sheets, shower hose, a clothes hamper and towels.

And what if something happens to MY tires? Who gives me money if *I* need it? He has close friends that give him money. One even used his credit to get him a car. I don't have anyone to do that kind of stuff for me.

Last edited:

crlsweetie912

@clrsweetie - He hears your cry!!! Hold on, don't give up, keep on praying. He hears your cry.
Find comfort in His Word: "And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you." Joel 2:25
:bighug:
My pastor JUST preached on this......

Guitarhero

Uh oh, somebody must have tasted the tears I shed yesterday thinking about these lil tidbits the locusts left me. :lachen::lachen: It's renewal time!!! Aho!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I have a close relative that keeps asking me for money.
I gave him 100 dollars as a gift for Christmas... a week ago? Then I was disappointed to find out that he wasn't happy with the 100 dollars and he begged for 100 more. So he wrote me a check that I can "cash on the 11th" and I gave him 100 more as a loan.

Then my dad gave him 150.00. I know this because my dad always gives us the same amount.

Now this same person is calling me asking for another 100.00 "until the 10th" because he needs to pay rent. He says something happened with two tires on his trip to CO to visit his girl friend (where he paid for a hotel to stay in because he can't stay at her house due to arrangements of her divorce.)

I wrote him this morning and said, no. I couldn't this month. (I texted.) Just picked up my phone and he is like, "PLEASEEE!!" and "How about 45 dollars?"

He always talks about not having money to eat, etc.

I DO have money. I mean I'm not rich but I have the money. I just don't want to give him anymore. I know he got 350 dollars a week ago. Plus I'm not good when I take money out of savings. It NEVER gets back in.

I just don't want to give him anymore money. Why does he think I can give him 200 dollars a week ago and can turn around and give him more now? Is he insane?

All I can say is 'GOOD FOR YOU' for standing your ground :cup:

Does he work? If not he needs to get a job. If he has a job he needs another one to keep him too busy to even 'think' of asking someone for money.

Holy Moses....