2011 Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge (Pt. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

13StepsAhead

Just rinsed out the jasmines dc and left a little in as a leave-in then sealed with oil. I never did an overnight dc with it, but I'm truly amazed by the performance.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Steaming with Hairveda SitriNilla :yep:

Today I purchased VS So Sexy Nourish Shampoo, Conditioner and Mask --- SMELLS good but let's hope it has more substance/benefits than just smell.

Rotasaruai

Okay, it's been awhile :blush: ,
I wanna join the challenge part II. I did well for part I. I DC'd about an hour ago with Silicone mix. Looking to try others

CrueltyFree

Yesterday I pre poo'd/detangled with La Boutique de Fleurzty Conditioning Treatment. I didn't have enough to finish my whole head so I used my Curl Junkie repair me on the section that didn't get the Fleurzty. After that soaked into my hair, I mixed my Enso Cocao Deep Conditioner with honey and slathered that onto my detangled hair (it was in braids). Then I washed. Then I DC'd with my Curl Junkie Curl Rehab.

Throughout the week I DC'd one other time earlier in the week.

Aireen

UPDATE: I haven't been keeping up with this challenge as well as I could. I've done a lot of quick washes last minute so deep conditioning has not been a priority. I just relaxed my hair though so I'll be DCing more frequently. I made MBL but won't be claiming it yet until I'm more confident in the length which will probably be near or by my next relaxer. I'll make more updates in the future since I feel bad for not updating these challenges I committed myself to. I think for my next wash I'll be using my ORS Hair Mayo. :grin:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Will be dcing in a bit with a protein dc. Not sure which one...wait I may only have one. I will come back in and report what I used later.

CurlsBazillion

I DCd over night with Creme of Nature's Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment. First time using this product and I really took a chance by leaving it in over night but I was soooo tired! Good thing its freakin awesome

SavannahNatural

I've been deep conditioning regularly, sorry for not updating. I've been trying to use up the products I have, so there is no real regimen for me. However I have a question. How are any of you ladies who are braided up for the summer or otherwise DC your hair? I would like to maintain my moisture but I just need some ideas.

TIA!

ETA: I'm in box braids with extensions.

Brownie518

I DCd with Jasmine's Hibiscus and added some of Claudie's Deep Moisturizing since there was only a bit left in the jar of Hibiscus. Added some grapeseed oil, too.

Lita

I've been deep conditioning regularly, sorry for not updating. I've been trying to use up the products I have, so there is no real regimen for me. However I have a question. How are any of you ladies who are braided up for the summer or otherwise DC your hair? I would like to maintain my moisture but I just need some ideas.

TIA!

@blcbuty@ Bumping for you....

Happy Hair Growing!

TraciChanel

@blcbuty@ For the past 8 weeks up until today, I've been wearing my hair in a PS (sewn-in weave) but it was braided underneath. Basically, I just deep condition as I normally would, under my heat cap every week. I took my braids out today and my hair is so healthy! I'm very proud of myself for keeping up my regimen. I had shed hair, but no breakage. I stayed away from the shampoo, but did regular co-washes (jason's naturals jojoba) in addition to the deep condition. I hope this helps some. :look:

TIA!

TraciChanel

Hi Ladies...deep conditioning today (under heat cap as I type) w/ AO HSR. This is only my second time using it, I really think it's going to be a staple of mine (I know, I'm late). My hair is so soft and manageable. Also, I sprayed aloe vera juice on my hair prior to applying the deep conditioner. No tangles! :yep:

Status
Not open for further replies.