2011 Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge (Pt. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lita

Washed with KeraCare sulfate free poo,JBB Hibiscus Dc 45min,KBB milk rinse,Blue Malva anti breakage lotion,Sweet Honey Hibiscus leave-in..Sealed with sesame seed oil...Hair is so full,soft & fluffy......

*Later BF Castor cream & Silk Infusion serum before lite blow dry....

Happy Hair Growing!

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Tomorrow I'm doing do a protein tx with Joico K-Pak recontructor and DCing with the Intense hydrator. I hope I like them :yep:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
So I'm coming out of hiding to join this challenge. :grin:

Recently BC'd, cuz my hair was a mess. Lost 98% of my hair due to health issues, and what little was left was literally like a hybrid of velcro and hay. :ohwell: So I just cut it off and really stopped giving a damn about my hair. My little fro is dry, ashy and really sad right about now. :lachen:

BUUUUT, my girl IDareT'sHair is making me slowly revert back to my old PJ glory days and here I am. :D

Seeing all of these new brands and products is kinda overwhelming, but I'm catching on. :yep:

Anywho, I dc'd for about 24 hours with Aubrey Organics Island Naturals and it moisturized my hair verrah, verrah nicely. :)

Last edited:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
tiffers

Yay! another DDDCer in the camp! :yay: In a coupla DC's your hair will no longer be a velcro/hay mix. Glad you're getting back on track, this tread is a really good way to stay accountable :yep: Big up IDareT'sHair for bringing you back to hair goodies land :grin:

13StepsAhead

DC'd yesterday with Vatika Egg Protein Hair mask. Great slip and my hair felt great (both moisturized and strong), but I'm going to use this up and not repurchase because I have found my staples.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Steamed with amla followed by a steam with Jasmine's Hibiscus Conditioner. My hair feels so good :yep:.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
The DC+ Hempseed oil.......:lick: Hair was soooo soft, when I eventually twisted my hair (moisturised with aloe vera juice/glycerin/honeyquat/SAA/hydrolysed wheat protein mix, then added KCKT, and sealed with hempseed/grapeseed oil), the twists were plump and stayed moisturised.:grin:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
The DC+ Hempseed oil.......:lick: Hair was soooo soft, when I eventually twisted my hair (moisturised with aloe vera juice/glycerin/honeyquat/SAA/hydrolysed wheat protein mix, then added KCKT, and sealed with hempseed/grapeseed oil), the twists were plump and stayed moisturised.:grin:

Your hair sounds like it feels like heaven :yep:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
On saturday, I DCnd with HV SitriNillah with great success! I'm on business travel so, my postings will be hit or miss until I return home. HHG to all!

tiffers

Got some Aubrey Organics White Camillia on and will be dc'ing overnight. I looove conditioning overnight. :infatuated:

tiffers

Dc'ing overnight with WEN Lavender/Sweet Almond Mint Re-Moist. I was almost out of both, so just ended up mixing 'em together. :giggle:

I never realized how much I missed dc'ing until recently. It's becoming addicting... just like old times. :lol:

Last edited:

tiffers

Aubrey Organics and deep conditioning overnight are the best! I'm getting ready to rinse out my overnight DC of AO Honeysuckle Rose! :lick:

I KNOW! I always feel so... IDK... decadent, when I dc overnight with AO conditioners. :D They're so thick and full of yummy. :lick:

CurlsBazillion

Checking in, I DC'd sunday with coconut milk, coconut oil, and creme of nature argan oil treatment, left that in for 6-8hours. Good combo. just added a mid week mini DC/cowash w/ mostly honey with a little aussie moist, ORS Replenishing DC, and olive oil, left it in under a shower cap for 2hours. This came out bomb!!!!!!!!!! My hair loves honey in general but I never made it the main ingredient in my DC mixtures until now. Definitely adding mid week mini DC/cowash (I'll just call it D-cowash).

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
tiffers Glad you're enjoying your DC's :) AO condishes are decadent, its like putting a creamy dessert on your head

I'm going to DC today with Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator, the first time was great, but I want to try it again before I post a review in here :yep:

TraciChanel

Dc'ing on dry hair (as I type) w/ AO HSR. Not sure if I'll be using my heat cap as I will be doing a lot around the house today, but I have on my plastic cap :yep:. Will probably DC for a few hours w/o heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.