2011 Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge (Pt. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Did a protein treatment with Komaza's Hair Strengthener and following up now with a steam with Jasmine's Hibiscus DC.

gigi2011

Steamed with the last of my Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment (olive oil ), honey and a splash of Lustrasilk Organic Conditioner with Argan oil...

Rossy2010

Dcing today on dry hair with AOHRS + JBCO, EVOO,EVCO. I will airdry my hair and then put it up in a bun.

naturalagain2

I'm two weeks in with my sew-in so I haven't DC'd since I got them installed. I did DC last night with diluted AOHSR on my braids and the hair that's left out then used HE Hello Hydration on the curly weave. My scalp feels sooo much better!

13StepsAhead

DCing under the steamer with a mix of ORS replenishing conditioner, giovanni smooth as silk xtreme protein infusion (used this up and will repurchase at some point), rice bran and grape seed oils.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Dc'ing with Silicon Mix-- my new love. :love:

I had a big ol' jar laying around because I HATED it when I was relaxed and never wanted to touch the stuff again. But I decided to try it out now that I have a little fro :giggle: and it just freakin'... MELTED into my hair. Made it so soft and curls were popping before I even put the shower cap on my head. :shocked:

I left it in overnight and can't wait to see how my hair turns out. :grin:

tiffers

^^^ I haven't even rinsed it out yet! #Lazy :lachen:

I'm gonna Zumba and get a little steam action goins on, then I'll rinse it out and let you know. :D

I'm really excited to feel my hair after the rinse out!

Mami_Chula416

Count me in! I have neglected my hair so much these past couple of months. But I DC last night and my hair is thanking me so much for it.

tiffers

After rinsing out the Silicon Mix... I'm not impressed. It felt great on, but once I rinsed, my hair was same ol', same ol'. :ohwell:

CurlsBazillion

I DC'd with GVP Joico KPak for 20min, guess I should've only left it in for 5min as directed. I knew it had proteins in it but it left my hair coarse and my hair is always silky. To repair that I put a mixture that always give me super soft, Delightfully Delicious hair. Honey, EVOO, Coconut Milk, Aussie 3min DC. I will leave it on over night. Wish me luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.