2011 OCT/MegaTek Challenge

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
How is everyone doing?

I am sitting under the dryer now with my MT and wheat germ oil on my hair.

Ijanei

I'm excited to show results as well. Even though it is not a drastic change but it is groooowing. I'm excited.

*closer*2*my*dreams*

ALRIGHT!!!! I'm all in!!! I'll be applying my MT straight pretty much every evening. I used it before consistently and got great results (don't know why I stopped, but does anyone ever know why they stop using things that worked?)...

Anywho, I will take starting pics tonight (assuming my bestie will take the pucs for me, fingers crossed)...

Curly Luul

I'm not in this Mega Tek Challenge but I was in last year's one, All I can say is Mega Tek really does work. This time last year my edges were thin, damaged and my right side was looking like I was getting bald. Almost after year of using it and i can truly say ts made a real big differance to my hair, especially my hair line. So ladies you will see the fruits of your labour.

If you want to see a before and after pic, i'd be more than happy to show.

Ps: I'm still using Mega Tek

Incognitus

I'm not in this Mega Tek Challenge but I was in last year's one, All I can say is Mega Tek really does work. This time last year my edges were thin, damaged and my right side was looking like I was getting bald. Almost after year of using it and i can truly say ts made a real big differance to my hair, especially my hair line. So ladies you will see the fruits of your labour.

If you want to see a before and after pic
, i'd be more than happy to show.

Ps: I'm still using Mega Tek

Um, do you even need to ask? OF COURSE we want to see before/after pics! It's what we do on LHCF! :grin:

Curly Luul

Um, do you even need to ask? OF COURSE we want to see before/after pics! It's what we do on LHCF! :grin:

Your so true Pics and LHCF go together like peanut butter and jelly :grin:

Ok ladies the 2nd pic was taking July 2010 not a good pic because i took it with a phone. But hopefully you can see the thining hair line. I see more skin than hair

The 1st pic is of my hairline now and there you go lol..... A whole heap of baby hair. Which I love, my hairline has got thicker and more stronger. I Avoid Brushing my baby hair down as that area is really tender. Mega Tek rocks, my hairline is slowly growing back. a working progress by the end of the year i should be at my goal. thanks for looking
peace xx

Attachments

• 156.jpg
    156.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 225
  • ng.jpg
    ng.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 71

*closer*2*my*dreams*

FINALLY!!!

I can upload my starting pics...

1st Pic - Back
2nd Pic - Right Side
3rd Pic - Left Side
4th Pic - Top

I plan on using my megatek every night... so easy since it doesn't take so much time to part my hair anymore :grin:

Attachments

• 100_1610.jpg
    100_1610.jpg
    504.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 100_1613.jpg
    100_1613.jpg
    504.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_1614.jpg
    100_1614.jpg
    508.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 100_1615.jpg
    100_1615.jpg
    508.3 KB · Views: 18

Amazhaan

I'm still in this challenge.

I've been using OCT after not having much luck with MegaTek.

I am also taking Biotin pills daily, religiously. So I am hoping to FINALLY see some significant growth by the end of the year.

I use the OCT 3 times a week, by rinsing my hair, applying it to my damp scalp and leaving it on overnight under a baggie and turbie and then cowashing in the morning.

Ijanei

Ohh damn, I thought this was done @ the end of the year, sorry, I would have posted yesterday.
Gotcha' in a few!!

Ijanei

OP, in ur original post, i think u should change it to dec.31 as the next reveal date since the title is 2011 oct/mt challenge. That way we can all continue to check in for advice or whatever. (just a suggestion)

pics are a comparison from march to June 30th

Attachments

• comp.jpg
    comp.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Picnik collage.jpg
    Picnik collage.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 61

Divafied3

Just spent the past hour trying to post these photos and They didn't post!!!!

.....Let's try this again!.....

Divafied3

Alright the 1st one was taken in feb. This is when I got my heat damage :nono: The next 4 were in March...you can see the heat damage. I could not find my starting pic of the front of my hair, I just saw it the other day and now it's gone. So I made a line to show where my hair was in Jan.

Attachments

• IMAG0182.jpg
    IMAG0182.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMAG0184.jpg
    IMAG0184.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMAG0185.jpg
    IMAG0185.jpg
    507.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG0187.jpg
    IMAG0187.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMAG0194.jpg
    IMAG0194.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 24

Divafied3

My April Pics

You can still see the ugly heat damage! :blush:

Attachments

• IMAG0223.jpg
    IMAG0223.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0228.jpg
    IMAG0228.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMAG0233.jpg
    IMAG0233.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 18

Divafied3

The May shots :yep:

I wanted to try and keep the pink shirt and black bra the same when taking my shot that way you can see the growth.

*excuse my need of a gym* :look:

Attachments

• IMAG0320.jpg
    IMAG0320.jpg
    492.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0321.jpg
    IMAG0321.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0323.jpg
    IMAG0323.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0324.jpg
    IMAG0324.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMAG0326.jpg
    IMAG0326.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 15

Divafied3

JUNE!!!! :yep:

Alright this was my 1st time taking the shots myself....I DID NOT BEND...
I really really tried getting my whole head and everything in the shots so y'all could see. I take all my shot after I DC and detangle.

*If other shot are need, than they will be given!* .....I know how ya'll get down! :lol:

All and all I love the growth I got and can't wait to see where I'll be in Dec! :lick:

Attachments

• IMAG0344.jpg
    IMAG0344.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMAG0345.jpg
    IMAG0345.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMAG0355.jpg
    IMAG0355.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMAG0357.jpg
    IMAG0357.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMAG0358.jpg
    IMAG0358.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 56

Prudent1

Divafied3, Ijanei & others,
I'm checking in:yep:. I posted my update pics in a single thread to avoid posting in multiple threads. They are here-http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=556885
I'm still using my MT a minimum of twice a week.

Ijanei

I just put my supervisor onto this mix. She is trying so hard and I hope she follows through with it. I'm going to try to take a before and after pic of hers as well to measure my progress against hers...HHG

Ijanei

My co-worker has been following my regi for about a month now and all I see is new growth when she had started off with a fresh relaxer. I am excited for her because she is begging for a ponytail by the end of the year. She keeps thanking me for my mix...I can't wait for her to take out the bun she has been wearing everyday for the last month. Now another co-worker wants me to make her up a tube

How is everyone else doing?