∞°∞°2012 Baggy Challenge!!!∞°∞°

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Sorry I've been MIA, ladies. My internet connection is so damn slow that I don't surf the net as often as I used to. It's just too annoying. :(

Anywho, tonight I m&s with Qhemet CTDG and Pura's Sapote Oil. I'll be doing GHE. :drunk:

youwillrise

i am baggying right now.

rinsed my hair with water.

then put my crazy oil/butter mixture (oyin burnt sugar pomade, castor oil, sunflower oil, cocoa butter, some other stuff that i dont remember)

then on top of that i put garnier sleek & shine conditioner and shea moisture curl & style milk

and that's it. did the same last night. today my hair felt like magic.

youwillrise

baggying with tresemme naturals.

rinsed & conditioned with it and then added some as a leave-in.

didnt use anything else. wanted to see how this held up in my hair on its own.

tiffers

Sprayed down my flat twists with Darcy Herbal Spritz and threw on the bags. :D

tiffers

Sprayed the twists with Claudie's Tea Spritz and threw on the bags. :)

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Baggied last night. Sprayed with avj/distilled water mix, next I used SSI Carrot & Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer, and finished with HH Jojoba Creamy Hair Butter.

tiffers

Did the LOC method tonight with Claudie's Tea Spritz, Pura's Cupuacu Butter and Pura's Murumuru Lotion. :grin:

tiffers

Sprayed with Claudie's Tea Spritz, then m&s with Marie Dean Yogurt Smoothy and Hydratherma Naturals Growth Oil.

Had to lay the Darcy's Herbal Spritz to rest because something in it irritated my scalp. Turned it all red and tender. No bueno. :nono:

youwillrise

rinsed & conditioned

then did loc moisture method with plain water (hair was soaking wet from shower, of course)...castor oil/sunflower oil & shea moisture curl & style milk/curl enhancing smoothie (dont usually like to leave the smoothie in my hair, but we'll see if it works like this...who knows)

baggie on now.

tiffers

GHE'ing tonight with Camille Rose Moisture Butter and Qhemet OHHB. :lick: :lick: :lick:

lovestarr

Ive been slacking since I cut my hair but now that it is growing back I can get back to the GHE method. GHE right now with EVOO, a bit of mayo, and peppermint EO

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I was attempting to GHE but I had to take one layer off. I am HOT!! I have a fan and the ac on :nono:. Anyways I spritzed with my avj/distilled water mix, followed by SSI's Pumpkin Seed & Carrott Defrizzer, and ended with HH's Jojoba Creamy Hair Butter.

tiffers

Did the LOC method tonight with Darcy Cocoa Smoothing Cream and Pura Brazil Loc Oil. I'll be doing GHE tonight. :)

tiffers

Did the LOC method tonight with water, Oyin Sugar Berries Pomade and MyHoneyChild Honey Hair Cream. It's my first time using these but I can already tell that they're both kind of awesome. :grin:

I'll be doing GHE tonight.

tiffers

Sprayed my twists down with Oyin Juices and Berries. I'll be doing GHE tonight. :drunk:

Keen

I haven't baggy regularly in a couple of months. I find that moisturizing my hair daily reduce the need to baggy. Now I only do it maybe once a week as part of my prepoo process.

claud-uk

My scalp has been a little bit tender this last week or so, so I am doing a "reverse" baggy - I moisturize, put my satin scarf on, and then I put the plastic wrap OVER my scarf. I find this makes my hair more moisturized then damp/wet, which is more comfortable for me bc I don't like the feeling of my skin being wet.

The end of the day my hair feels really nice and soft without having a wet scalp. I call this a dry steam treatment.

tiffers

Got my LOC on tonight. :D Sprayed hair with IPN Tealightful Spray, sealed with IPN Tealightful Shine Pomade and Oyin Hair Dew. Got the bags on and am hitting the hay. :)

claud-uk

Been doing my "Dry Steam" baggy every night - it's working out so well for my hair that this is going to be a 24/7 routine for me now.